Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JananiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, I am 36 yrs old. I am addicted to smoking for almost 15 years now and smoke 15-18 cigarettes daily. Need your help and consultation to get rid of smoking entirely forever. Can it be possible? Kindly also let me know about the treatment, how long will be the expected treatment duration and cost. Kindly let me know in case any further information is needed. Thanks! Deb.
Hello Sir My self Praveen I have hill pain some time again it Will go why it is tell me And One more my eyes or burning morning time please Tell any solution Tell me sir please.
My palm always remain wet. It seat all the time. What is the permanent cure for this and why this is happening?
Sir mujhe right kidney me stone hai 3 mm ka kya main opreation karwa lu ya dawa se theek ho sakta hai. Uchit raay de.
What are the symptoms of not eating at the right time? Plsss list it. I'm very worried now. And also does not eating at the right time causes nipples to sore and itch a little? Pls I badly need help.
Sir am 26 years old, and I have got married, but my wife is saying that she has no satisfaction due my penis is very short, and less width, so is there any solution to my problem sir, this is not fake sir, am really facing this problem.
Am 24 years old. I am little fatty. Please suggest a good vegetarian diet plan to weight loss. Please provide some mdcn for weight loss.
Most people will be shocked to know this -
Exercise is almost useless for weight loss. Just about every serious expert know that trying to make people exercise more, in scientific studies, has an almost negligible impact on their weight.
Dr. Aseem malhotra, a uk cardiologist was quoted in british medical journal - "you can not outrun a bad diet"
A recent study from herman pontzer shows a possible reason. People who are very physically active do not necessarily burn more calories than people who are moderately active. The body seems to adapt, possibly by resting more after exercising. When that happens, it does not burn more calories.
It may be one of the main reasons why exercise is not useful for weight loss. Exercise is very good for health, strength, well-being, many things. But when it comes to weight loss, it’s almost all about what you eat. - another shocking scientific truth is eating low calorie food and low fat food also does not result in sustainable weight loss. But more about that in future posts.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.