Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Janaki Vr
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janaki VrYour feedback matters!
Hello, My wife has a problem with hair fall. It is noted that a large amount of hair has fallen everyday. And the hair becomes dry. I am living in Gurgaon. Does it happen due to the bad quality of water or any other reason. How can it be prevent. Your answer will be very much appreciated.
My lips are Getting Black and too much dull. So what can I do for it to get me pink lips and also very soft.
I am 26yr old man and I have a hair loss and memorizing power decreasing. Please help me how to overcome with problems.
I am 26 years old female falling with agreat speed, almost a bunch of hairs falls whenever I brush. Need a good advice urgently. I had used many multivitamins but all in vain.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I'm suffering from esnofilia and allergy (itching) In present i' m taking 5mg nukast (levocitrizine and montulacast tablet) I want ask if there is any permanent soln for my allergy or I have to take it lifetime.
Hello, I am facing suddenly white hair problem. So provide me best medicine and other suggestion . Thank you.
I am 17 currently and I'm loosing hairs regularly I also have premature grey hairs. What should I do?
I am 20 years old and have pimples on my face. Tried many medicines but could not remove pimples completely. What should I do?
I have lot of scar on my face and it is like dark spots too. Can you please suggest some remedy to remove this spots.
Hi I'm 22 years old Guy. I'm suffering from hairfall but better than before can I know how to regrow the fell down hair in head?
My hairs are unruly and even after applying much oil or livon they do not shine like that of others.
How I stop hair whiting, and dandruff and hair fall .my age is 23 years old. I face all these problem. please guide me by naturals way.
I will be suffering huge hair fall And also it can change I mean it changes black to white please give me solutions.
Lybrate | Dr. Kanika Kapoor speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am suffering from allergic problem in my scalp. It is about from 2 weeks in my head scalp. It is like pimple in scalp. And getting well. It is like a wound on head. And from their no hair is growing up.
My friend is suffering from androgenic alopecia since 5 years. His age is 26. What treatment should be given?
Can Use of Sunscreen Reduce Skin’s Aging?
Skin aging is a natural process. While it cannot be stopped or reversed, certain measures can certainly slow down the process of aging. One such measure is regularly using sunscreen to keep the skin protected from skin damage.
Damage caused due to exposure to the sun is the leading cause of skin aging. The harmful rays of the sun known as UVA and UVB have a tremendous impact on the health of skin and speed up the process of skin aging. It also affects those with fairer or lighter skin more due to the lack of melanin in their skin.
Regularly wearing sunscreen has proven to reduce skin aging by keeping it protected from sun damage. Studies have shown that those who inculcate a habit of wearing sunscreen at all times while stepping out during the day have younger and healthier looking skin than those who don’t. The sunscreen acts as a layer of defense against sun radiation and keeps it from causing any damage. Skin is, thus, protected from accelerated aging.
How to correctly use sunscreen to reduce skin aging
There are certain specifics that need to be kept in mind while using sunscreen in order to increase its potency. Some of these are as follows:
• The right product must be carefully chosen. It is necessary to use sunscreen that has a SPF rating of 30 or more.
• It must be applied at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
• It must be reapplied every few hours as sunscreen gets easily washed away due to sweating and exposure to moisture.
• The habit of using sunscreen must be started early, preferably from childhood.
• Sunscreen must be used even on cloudy and overcast days.
The adoption of these measures while using sunscreen has been proved effective in reducing skin aging and preventing the early formation of wrinkles, discoloration and sagging skin.