Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Jaiganesh MuruganandamYour feedback matters!
My age is 46 and diabetic, thyroid and low platelet how to improve platelet count naturally and to improve sugar.?
I am suffering from type 2 diabetes I am taking glynase mf medicine for 3 years. Is there any side effects from that medicine my rbs is mostly 180 to 280. Give me precautions please.
I have blood sugar for last 6 years. Taking medicine regularly but not getting normal level. What to do.
I am having sugar level of 162 fasting and 219 post fasting I want to do cataract operation so which medicine will help bring my sugar levels to a extent which will help me to go ahead with the surgery in a short time.
Dr. I have thyroid from last 6yrs. I'm getting frustrate everytime. And my stomach is paining daily at abdomen place. Getting heavy acidity daily. Doctor please suggest me. I have taken many treatment. Its not work.
I am 43 years old. Having Hypothyroid since last 12 years. My metabolism is very low. Always feel tired. I feel swelling on my body (water retention). Taking thyronorm 100 mcg.
He is suffering from diabetes and taking insulin. Is there any medicine that can help him so he can be free from taking insulin.
My daughter is getting head sweat, when checked her vitamin d it is deficient also she is getting hair loss in patches on her head. Her vitamin d level is 15.5 but should be 30 to 100. And her T3 is 1.76 and T4 is 7.15. And TSH is 1.39. So is this hair loss because of heat sweat and vitamin d deficiency?
I am 34 years old. I have pain in right knee and right foot. My calcium serum, d3 and b12 are below normal range. I am hypothyroidism.
I am 31 year old male I am suffering with diabetes from last 3 month, please advice what I have to do?
MY glycolate blood sugar is 7.8, what does that actually mean, is it that the sugar is not under control?
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"