Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JaiYour feedback matters!
My friend has pcos. She had sex on27 feb with protection. And on 18 march she got her period. But in this month of april she missed her period. Is der slightest possibility of pregnancy? If yes what should she do next?
Usually doctor say to take homeopathic medicine if we are taking any liquid medicine .put some drops in little water .but I heard if we take like this its waste of medicine. Please suggest me .doctor advice me to take damiaplant germany for erection problem so I used to take like put 15 drops in water and take is it right way of taking it.
I am rashes over my hands from around two months. I used various creams. Yea they worked but as I stop using them. All the rashes itching all over again. Need help.
Sir I have acne on my face as well I'm facing huge hair fall now a days what remedies can you give me to prevent this.
Hi I want to know what is the diet plan for weight loss. I regularly go to gym. Please help me and my lips are becoming dark how to get natural lip color.
Can I experience PMS and still be pregnant. Is pregnancy possible? I have been experiencing lower back and leg pain.
The menstrual cycle is a natural part of a woman’s life. Most of the times, it has been seen that women have periods that have a standard or perfect timing. However, some women may have extremely unpredictable or irregular periods. There are numerous reasons that can cause these irregular periods. In such cases, there are some that are more serious than the others.
At the point when a woman stops getting her period, it is called amenorrhea. It is a strong sign that something is not right. Primary amenorrhea is the point at which a teenager never got her period in the first place during adolescence. Secondary amenorrhea on the other hand, is when a woman has had her period in the past, yet stops getting her monthly period for at least three months.
Irregular periods, missed periods, or exceptionally painful and serious PMS (post menstrual syndrome) symptoms are an indication that the levels of one or more hormones are either missing or are too high. Whether it is a basic health condition, constant stress levels, a bad eating routine, an excess of exercise or less body weight, frequently missed periods is not something that should be ignored, especially when you are sure that you are not pregnant.
- In case your irregular periods are consistent, you need to be assessed for PCOS. PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome influences up to 10 percent of the women who are in their conceiving age. Apart from causing infertility, PCOS can expand the danger of diabetes and many heart diseases.
- You need to likewise be screened for thyroid problems and other diseases and conditions that might be connected to irregular periods. For example, an overactive or an underactive thyroid can aggravate ovulation, which may cause a lot of hormone imbalance in your body.
- An irregular cycle can also make it more difficult to get pregnant naturally, particularly in case you are not ovulating each month. Your specialist can run tests to check whether you are ovulating. Women with sporadic periods who are attempting to have a child are at times prescribed fertility medications to improve ovulation.
- Women with irregular menstrual cycles may have a double danger of ovarian cancer as compared to the women who have standard month-to-month period cycles.
- Untimely ovarian failure (otherwise called untimely menopause) is the point at which a woman’s ovaries quit working before she turns 40, making her stop ovulating.
- Irregular periods can result in a thick coating of the uterus, which can be a hazard for creating uterine cancer.
- Irregular periods that are very heavy can result in issues like a low blood count, weakness or anemia.
Hence, if you feel your periods might not be regular and are causing you a lot of problems along with being untimely, you need to consult a gynaecologist immediately.