Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. JagdishYour feedback matters!
I got injury in spinal cord. Does it will make any problem. In future. Does it may problem for my sex life?
I am a 18 years old lad suffering from cold and throat pain fro early morning today, I gurgeled several time and took crocin tablet. Bt its paining in my neck till now.
I am having very severe knee pain problems on my right knee from the past many months, due to which I cannot walk much & also unable to stand for a longer period/duration due to such knee pain. The X-ray reports of my both the knee (as on dated 26.10.2016) says the under-mentioned three things: 1. Digitogram reveals mild OA changes noted involving both knee joints. 2. The patella-femoral compartments show early affection. 3. Joint spaces of the knees are normal. I had tried lots & lots of medicines from the past two years in order to reduce my severe knee (joint) pain problems, but all the medicines had totally/completely failed & none of them had really worked or had helped me or either reduced my severe knee pain problems. I had also gone to many best orthopaedics doctors (nearly six to seven) of Kolkata during these past two years but the medicines prescribed by all of them (i.e these orthopaedics doctors) had not really helped me, even in the least manner or to the least level. I have heard from lots of people that, the medicine named" Macvestin"is very good & extremely helpful in reducing severe & continuous knee (especially joint) knee pain problems. Should I start taking this" Macvestin"tablet/medicine. If yes, then which" Macvestin"tablet should I start with i.e either 500 mg or 1000 mg. Please advice. How many tablets should I consume within 24 hours i.e one tablet or two tablet - i.e within a day. Is this tablet is to be taken/consumed - after eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. Please advice/suggest my all these above-mentioned queries in detail - in my email id .email@example.com krishnakumar. Chaturvedi@gmail.com"My mobile no. Is" 9674458740"& your goodself can make a call to my mobile no. On any day & at any time. KRISHNA KUMAR CHATURVEDI.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.