Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I am 20 year guy. I am using spectacles from past 7 years. I want to get rid of it. But my number is not varying. So can I prefer laser treatment ?
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
I have caught common cold My nose is running n causing flow of tears in my eyes Some home remedy needed.
I have eyes problem and I don't see far things clearly. Please suggest me some ideas related to my diets.
My age is just 18 years but I am suffering from severe eye sight with 5+ I am wearing a big spectacles. I also frequently suffer from burning sensation in eyes due to which I can not concentrate on my studies. Please advice me what to do.
5year male child eyes are red from 10 days and liquid is coming now from eyes tell medicines to cure and precautions and causes.
Due to my daily works on my smartphone and PC ,I afraid about my eyes and also I don't want to wear specs forever so I want to ask a question that how can I prevent my eyes from diseases after using or using that types of devices.
Hello Dr. My daughter is 3.8 years old she is having squint in her right eye. We consulted doctor and she prescribed for specks. My daughter is wearing specks since 4 months now the Dr. is saying for operation. please ADVISE.
Top 4 myths busted about glaucoma/ kala motia - a silent disease with irreversible vision loss and a history of inheritance, so evaluation of eyes is essential if there is a family history of disease even when there is no vision related problem in your eyes.
#1 Glaucoma is caused due to high eye pressure
This is a misconception. High eye pressure definitely poses risk for glaucoma but is not necessarily present when glaucoma develops. Many people diagnosed with glaucoma have normal eye pressure and conversely some have a high eye pressure but never develop glaucoma.
#2 Glaucoma makes you blind
This is partially untrue because if diagnosed on time, glaucoma can surely be controlled with the help of latest and effective treatment which comprises of eye drops, medicines and surgery or a combination of all three.
#3 It's easy to self diagnose glaucoma because it affects vision
Glaucoma in initial stages may not show any signs or symptoms. Therefore, to prevent vision loss from glaucoma it's important that it's detected on time. So, if you are above 40 years, have a family history of glaucoma, or even if you face any vision related problem, it's important you get your eyes examined immediately. Because vision loss caused due to glaucoma, cannot be reversed.
#4 Glaucoma is curable
Glaucoma can be controlled by the latest treatments available but it can't be cured. It is a chronic condition that requires life long treatment and strict monitoring. As mentioned above, any loss of vision due to glaucoma is irreversible. The aim of the treatment is to arrest or control any further damage to your eyes.
Doctor has an experience of 34 yrs, 50000 eye surgeries and 10000 phaco surgeries since 1986 in patna.
Get personalized advice online/take second opinion/book physical appointment online/read complete detail of doctor on www.lybrate.com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app (better user experience).
Dr Arjun Kumar Singh,
Avadh Eye Hospital, Patna.