Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
She is in 18. She has a sensitive skin. She has a problem of pimples & rashes on face. How can she resolve this problem? Please give me a full suggestion & prescribe medicines which have no side effects.
I got less marks in my exams. I am feeling very much depressed. My friends got more marks than me. Sir please tell me how to get more marks.
Hello my name is priyanshu I have too many black dots on my faxe please give some solution so that I can remove that. I use too many homeopathic medicine bt no effect please help.
1. Oil massages: atopic eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
2. Probiotics and other essentials: it is important to get a good dose of omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating atopic eczema in a natural manner.
3. Vitamins: eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious vitamin d to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin d can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
4. Lifestyle changes: there are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
5. Aloe vera gel: the soothing and healing properties of aloe vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with atopic eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.
I want to ask is there any natural way to gain fair complexion . Due to pollution and harmful rays my complexion is going darker day by day . So please suggest some way . Thanks.
My parents say that I was too fair in my young age that is upto 12 to 13 years, but now my skin color is not that fair as it was in my 12th age. Is it possible to regain my color back?
How can we remove the eye bag and dark coloured portion below our eye without the use of any creams or make up. I mean how can we remove them naturally.
Hi I am26 years old girl. I have been using clobetsale propionate gentamicin sulphate cream on my face for 7 years. But now I am not use this cream instead of this cream I use the mixture ofalovera gale nd lemon juice, olive oil. If I am not apply this cream on my face at night next morning my face look s so dull , dark nd blemishes. My whole body colour is very fair. Except my face. I have sensitive skin. My face looks fair if I apply this cream at night. Will please suggest me to how can I quit to using this cream. Please give some cheap or effective method. Or something home remedies to get rid of this problem. Thank you.
My baby jab delivery hua thn uska complexion fair tha. Avi uska complexion dark ho gaya h.full body a.d face. How to managed? Give me your suggestions? How to fair her skin glowing?
Lots of Bloating and Stomach Pain? Symptoms * Tight feeling in abdomen (right below belly button) * Tight feeling in intestines as well * Gurgling of stomach * Uncomfortable bloated feeling * Constant gas (and I do mean near constant) (odorless, soundless) * Sick feeling all the time * Perhaps unrelated: Redness around anus *
I had an operation in my collarbone (fracture) 3 years before and that scar is too big. My que is how to remove the scar easily?
Acne is bothersome. It not just is painful, but can also ruin your looks. No matter what hairstyle you make or how much make-up you apply, acne on face will leave its mark all over to bring your confidence down.
It is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles.
Causes of acne are:
- If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chance of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones, such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Cell phones gather all kinds of dirt and bacteria and are a big cause of acne on the chin and around the mouth. Wiping down the screen of your smartphones every day with alcohol or cleaning wipes will keep your phone and your face clean.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root.
- Herbs like lodhra (symplocos racemosa), manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) and kushta (saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne.
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) and chandana (santalum album) are also effective in treating acne.
- The application of jaiphal (myristica fragrans) and khas-khas (vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results.
- Neem (azadirachta indica), guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.