Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagannathan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagannathanYour feedback matters!
I can't pronounce some words correctly (words like R) Also my words are not clear Also it's much faster than others. I done one small surgery to remove some skin before 4 years Doctor told I will able to speak better but now it's not cleared.
I'm male of 19 years. My face has some holes on cheeks. There are some black spots too. What I have to do to get rid of these? Mainly those holes.
Hi i'm suffering by skin disease . I do not knw what is this disease. It is like black round dots and it is expanding also in big size. Its hurting me i'm studying medicine in philippines. I can not able to wear dresses also its itching me please tell the medicine for this I consulted many doc when i'm in india I used ointments also like ketanezole nizral lyk that shampoo and ointments but it is not going please solve this permanently doctors.
I have old scars on both my legs due to insect/mosquitoes bites. I used mederma advanced gel but didn't finduch difference. Any suggestions to get rid of scars? Thanks.
I am a 20 year old girl suffering from under eye dark circle problem, for 5 years, even my mother also has this. Kindly give me necessary advice.
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 years old my facial skin is very thin and sensitive. Its getting darker day by day. I don't go outside much. And don't use any cosmetic. Are there any medicines that can actually make skin fair without major side effects. please suggest some effective medicine.
I daily sleep at 12am after working late night with laptop. In the day time also most of the time I will work with my laptop only. I have black marks below my eyes. Please provide some suggestes tablets and creams to remove black marks below eyes. Thanking you sir.
My face has got a lot of small and hard black colour pimples. Due to this my face looks very ugly. What should I do to make my face beautiful?
As men enter their middle age, many of them develop issues with their prostate gland. There are certain symptoms that would tell you that your prostate glands have stopped functioning smoothly. It is recommended that you opt for a thorough check up when you suspect something wrong. This is because untreated prostate issues can lead to prostate cancer later in life. To avoid such a situation, it is best to get it treated as soon as possible.
Here are certain common symptoms which would make you aware of the issues that might affect your prostate gland.
- Bladder Discomfort: When you frequently start experiencing the feeling of your bladder not emptying completely, then it is time to consult an urologist for the problem. Such bladder discomforts are linked to prostate gland malfunctioning.
- Increased frequency of urination: Ideally a person urinates around six to eight times a day. Depending on the intake of liquid or water it can even rise up to ten times. But if you are urinating more than ten to twelve times, then it is definitely a matter of concern and you should approach medical help for it.
- Dribbling of urine: when you notice that the flow of urine is not stable and it starts dribbling for a long time, then you must understand that the prostate gland is not functioning properly. This is one of the earliest signs of prostate disorders.
- Waking up frequently at night to use the washroom: It is not very normal to wake up frequently at night to use the washroom. But when you notice an increase in your trips to the washroom at night, it can be a sign of prostate malfunctioning.
- Pain in penis or blood in the flow of urine: If you feel pain when you are trying to empty your bladder or anytime during the day, then it is a matter of concern. Similarly, if there is a flow of blood, even in the slightest, in your urine, then it is time to opt for a check up with your medical practitioner.
Hence, these are the major symptoms which reflect that the functioning of your prostate gland is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. If you can relate with any of these symptoms, ideally you must immediately consult your medical practitioner and take an expert opinion. Medical science has progressed a lot in contemporary times and prostate disorders are very much treated by medicines and procedures. It is a very much curable problem provided you get the right help at the right time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!