Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagannadhamYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and I am facing skin problems form past three years and I had used many medicines but no change can you please help me.
Hii I am 23 year old. On my back small small pimple is there when I apply dermi cool powder on that they dry but they are leaving black marks what should I do?
I am in search of good moisturiser fr my normal skin but parabens free. Is there any good moisturiser.
Sir I have some chickenpox deep scars on my face from 6 years. I want to remove it completely from my face please tell me any solution and how much money spend at it treatment and who is the best treatment it. Laser or derma roller please tell me.
My skin colour is fair but my vagina is dark is there any medicine to change the colour of my vagina.
I recently suffered from chicken pox. I have spots on my face. I want to get rid of those spots. What should I do?
I'm 23 male my doctor suggested rivela gel sunscreen , ahaglow face wash and cetaphil moisturising lotion for glowing skin. But while applying cetaphil moisturising lotion my face becomes oily .i apply every night this lotion. Is applying cetaphil lotion compulsory for glowing skin? What its importance?
I get blacked skin around NY neck portion. How can I cure my black neck portion. Through ayurvedic treatment.
Hello doctor. Please suggest me some good fairness cream for oil skin. My skin is oily and bit dark. So please suggest some good product which is non- comedogenic and safe to use.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.