Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagannadham
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagannadhamYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male, weight is 65 kgs. I have a small lump on my scalp on the left hand side of the brain since a long time. I consulted a Doctor for this who said that it is non malignant so I need not be worried and it will go on it's own but it only reduced in size but is still there. Today I have one more small lump on the right side of the brain above the scalp above the neck. When I touch it, it feels soft so should I be worried?
Meri age 25 years hai aur mai ek female hu mere maathe pe right side me grey spot pad Gaye hai 5-6 mase ke jaise par woh made nhi hai woh spot bahut hard hai aur alag alag design ke hai ja nhi rahe. please help maine isme "thuja q " lagai thi par kuch asar nhi hua Kai tube bhi lagaye hai. Kuch log kehte h shayad khana banate waqt chutti pad gai ho. please help.
She is 40 years old. A thyroid patient but other wise healthy and active. Last four five months she had a very severe skin problem where the entire body becomes red and lot of irritation and itchiness was there. Later in few minutes it got corrected on its own. Now she was suggested for anti nuclear that is ANA TEST. The reports show positive for it. Is it curable or is life threatening.
Hello Doctor, I have a dandruff problem. If that happens I will get patches in head, face and eyebrow too, they also come out as flakes. I used many shampoos to control the dandruff but it does not work. Also I apply cream to get the patches clear from my face as well. Please help me out to get rid of this dandruff issue.
I had pimples on my face and now after using ointments they became pores. What can I do to prevent these pores and get a clean skin?
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use kare. Please tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
My son when born till the age of 7 years he had extremely fair completion, but gradually he turned to be very dark, he is now 17 years old. Want to know the reason for this change.
I have a rash at the top of my arm that keeps spreading, it started a few days ago as a few tiny bumps and since then its became much worse.
Due to chicken pox my face skin is depressed from many places. There are spots everywhere please help me.
Hello sir, I have a white bump on my nipple but it does not pain or itch. What might it be? Please tell me.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.