Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagan Gajarajan M.D.,D.M (Cardio)
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Jagan Gajarajan M.D.,D.M (Cardio)Your feedback matters!
Foot drop tendon transfer to my leg due to left side hemiplegia. To which doctor I need to consultant what is cost of this surgery.
My gets painful after masturbating. When its gets hard again, it very painful. But having sex, I do not experience any sort of pain in penis. It happens only while masturbating. please help!
Last week I hav checked my blood sugar on fasting it came 130, but Hba1c comes 5.6% and ABG comes 114. So please consult what to do or do some home remedy.
What is the symptoms of dengue and I have a fever for over last two nights and what should I do my platelet not lass down.
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!