Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagadheeswariYour feedback matters!
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 9th Nov, took ipill within 12 hrs, I have irregular periods, got my periods on 19th, it was heavy, lasted for 3 days, now I feel dizzy, tired, a bit of vomiting sensation, nowadays I crave for food, what should I do? Am I pregnant? Please reply I am scared.
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
I took I pill on 6th may though he didn't ejaculate in me. From last 5-6 days I'm feeling breast tenderness and they pain when touched or pressed and I'm having frequent urination. I am not pregnant right? I'm damn scared it was biggest mistake and I live alone I really need help. And I want to get my periods I know you don't get periods after you take I pill but I badly want my periods. What should I do please help.
I had a unprotected sex with my wife on 21/03 and I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs. And again we had unprotected sex on 08/04 and this time no pill was used as it is safe period. Her periods are expected to be from 13th to17 th of every month (28 days regular cycle) but her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
I had unsafe sex with my wife on 9th November. After 36 hour she took Unwanted 72. Her last period was on 3 November. On 15 November there was some blood as a period blood. But after that she have no period till now. Any chances of pregnancy.
Am 28 weeks pregnant now. While am laughing too much my stomach is shaking? Am fear that it may affect baby? Is it safe laughing hardly during third trimester?
She is my wife we had sex after marriage first time she has pain in her vagina what medicine should I provide her any ointment for relocation.
She had miscarriage 2 months ago due to bleeding we have done sonography test its clear so when can she conceive again and precautions should she take if she gets pregnant. It was her first pregnancy thank you.
Meri friend pregnant hai and uske 3month ho chuka hai jiske baad bhi white jaisa discharge ho rha hai. Wo bhi bahut jyada. Kya pregnancy ke time aisa hota hai. Kahi ye uska waham to nahi hai k wo pregnant hai. Q ki wo doctor se consult nahi ki hai abhi tak.
Thanks to the cold weather, people love to have piping hot foods to quench their hunger. Of these foods,samosas,bhajjias,wadas top the list. We doctors and dieticians see a upward trend in the number of clients with Gastro problem ,spike in blood sugars and as well as gain in body weight. Today , i am going to reveal the 3 most easy tricks to keep yourself hale and healthy.
Consume atleast 2 seasonal fruits ( Oranges/ black grapes/ strawberries). Donot worry these foods would not cause you cold. These fruits infact help you to safeguard against common cold owing to its rich nutrient content. Do consume it in fresh form .
Toss up you salads and soups with lemon or amla juice as both are potent source of Vit C and antioxidants. Increase the intake of soup to control your hunger pangs
Reduce the intake of Dairy products as it is known to produce cough especially in cold seasons.
Happy winter and enjoy your foods though in moderation but donot forget to follow the tips !