Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagadeeshYour feedback matters!
While Doing sex when I just go for sex (fuck) only dat time my sperms r coming out. Help me and tell me what to do now?
My ears are being blocked often I could feel it one ear is blocked fully the other is partial what can I do to solve my problem and at mornings I don't have this problem only on evenings and night and I have cold now past 4 days.
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
I get pain on left side around my heart it a knockg pain, comong and going, sometimes in the center on chest between ribs, could it be heart pain?
Can anyone help for how many days catheter can be attached from penis. And does it cause any infection. If yes please suggest Thanks.
I am MBBS graduate. And I have a query regarding my health condition. 5 years back I underwent right sided hernioplasty for rt. Sided indirect inguinal hernia (bubonocele. Now I have strange sensation. .and niggling irritation on lt. Side. Deep down I have a feeling it will give me a problem if not now. .then 5_6 years later in the form of bubonocel like rt. Side. So. I expect what could be the further opinion regarding this condition? I will be grateful if hernia specialist would have some opinion about it. I am worried about my future regarding PG preparation and so on. Hope for positive response Thank you. Note:In left side at present there is no any swelling but just constant irritation. .more during micturition.
I have tongue ucler since 2 month. Am taking be complex then also its not going away. please say me which medication I take?
I am 34 year male from rajasthan. I stammer while talking on particular words/alphabets. I dont stammer much, but while introducing myself in any meeting/workshop it is becoming hard for me to introduce myself or even spell my name. It all started a few years back. Suggest me some cure
Hii sir. I have pcod and I have missed my period. I didn't get my period since January. My date of period was 12 the Jan. But the period had not come yet. My last date was 12 the DEC. The prob is that I had an unprotected sex on 19 the Jan. Is it possible that I might be pregnant. Plzz answer as soon as possible.
I have upper back pain on left side on specific area whenever I sit without any back support. Why it pains? I have history of deficiency of vitamin D and minor stage ankylosis spondylitis.
Dear Doctor, How do we find out which type of diabetes we are having. What are the safe sugar levels for fasting blood test and post meal test? David.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.