Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaculine VijayanandYour feedback matters!
HI, I am 25 years old. I am married 2.5 years ago. We are practicing sex daily but no results. Is it necessary to do sex in Periods. What should we do?
I have been suffering from the problem of irregular periods since past 10 months. I have also consulted homeopathic doctor and still there were no improvement. I have been gaining weight so far and its 2 month passed and I did not have mensuration. Last tym when I had mensuration it was for hardly 1 day and a half. Is it a problem of increasing weight or anything else?
Can I conceive with polycystic every? is it possible. I have used fertomid 50 mg but egg does not develop this time and egg size is left msg and in right 13*11 on 13 th day and remains same on 16th day what can I do now as my periods are not regular.
Hi I have pcos and I have take hcg injection on 13/3. I have sex on 14/3 morning and night, 15/3 night and 16/3 night. Does it will work for conceive..
Keep your mind always concentrated and fresh.
Avoid negative thoughts
Have fresh and good diet
That's all needed.
Smoking during pregnancy can adversely affect not only your health but that of your unborn too. Kicking this habit can help you to have a safer pregnancy as well as a healthier baby. If not, it can lead to a number of serious pregnancy complications including the death of your baby. According to various findings, smoking during this period can double your prospects of having a baby with low birth weight as well as your chance for stillbirth.
What happens when you smoke while pregnant?
The cigarette smoke is made up of about 4000 chemicals, which includes about 60 cancer causing substances, lead, and cyanide. Of these toxins in cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide and nicotine are the two toxins that make up much of smoking-related pregnancy complication. The toxins go directly to your baby through the bloodstream, the only source of nutrients and oxygen for your offspring. By working in tandem, the nicotine and carbon monoxide toxins bring about a decrease in the supply of oxygen for your baby. While nicotine cuts off oxygen supply by constricting the blood vessels, the red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen also pick up carbon monoxide molecules and take them directly to your baby.
What effects does it have on your little one?
When you smoke, you put your baby on harm's way and here's what happens to your baby:
- In terms of weight, it has been revealed that while smoking one pack daily can bring about a 226 gm decrease in the baby's weight, smoking two packs every day can affect your baby's weight by about 453 gm. A stunted growth during this period can negatively affect your child later in life.
- Due to the negative effects of the toxins, the development of your baby's lung and body gets hampered. It may also make your baby prone to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) and asthma.
- It can also increase your baby's chance of suffering from a heart defect. Research shows that babies whose mothers smoke during the first three months of pregnancy have 20-70% chance of developing congenital heart problems compared to babies whose mothers didn't smoke.
- Smoking can affect the development of his brain functions and cause him or her to suffer from low IQ, learning disabilities as well as behavioral issues.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN
I am 26 year old female. My period is due. My husband fingered me and I bled. Also after sex I bleed. It feels like my period is on but there is no blood. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst earlier this year. But after taking birth control pills for a month that was ruled out. M worried.
My wife is in 8th month of pregnancy n having d problem of hyporoidism n taking thyronorm 37.5 mg . please suggest that .does she need to take calcium nd vitamin d3 tablets twice a day or only one is enough please also suggest if anything else also required for this.
I m 7 months pregnant now. Doctor told abdominal circumference for fetus is low Wat does it mean? It'll affect fetus growth?
Mindfulness is increasingly being incorporated in exercise regimens. People want more than just a sexy body, and want a space to develop mindfulness whether that is breathing meditation affirmations etc.
- If under 40 years hold stretches for 30 seconds and above 40 holding it for 60 seconds as reaching 40 muscles become less pliable, so it needs to stretched longer.
- Sit-ups increase range of motion which makes abdominal muscles work harder and longer
- Pull the belly button towards spine and hold for 10 seconds while breathing normally and repeat for five times, as this will strengthen the core muscles within.
- Make sure gi (gastrointestinal tract) is healthy because as it absorbs nutrients. And take vitamins fibre minerals a probiotic and water. And drink at least two to three litres of water a day.
I performed sex with out safety but did not ejaculate inside vagina arey there any chances of she becoming pregnant?
I am suffering from little bit breast pain. And in periods time it pain more. Please suggest me what it is.
It is common for your sexual desires to be different now that you are pregnant. Changing hormones cause some women to experience an increased sex drive during pregnancy, while others may not be as interested in sex as they were before they became pregnant.
During the first trimester, some women commonly lose interest in sex because they are tired and uncomfortable, while other women's sexual desires stay the same.