Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaculine VijayanandYour feedback matters!
- चीकू हमारे ह्रदय और रक्त वाहिकाओं के लिए बहुत लाभदायक होता है।
- चीकू कब्ज और दस्त की बिमारी को ठीक करने बहुत सहायक होता है।
- चीकू खाने से gastrointestinal CANCER के होने का खतरा कम होता है।
- चीकू में Beta-Cryptoxanthin होता है जो की फेफड़ो के कैंसर के होने के खतरे को कम करता है।
- चीकू एनिमिया होने से भी रोकता है।
-यह हृदय रोगों और गुर्दे के रोगों को भी होने से रोकता है।
- चीकू खाने से आंतों की शक्ति बढती है और आंतें अधिक मजबूत होती हैं।
- चीकू की छाल बुखार नाशक होती है। इस छाल में टैनिन होता है।
- चीकू के फल में थोड़ी सी मात्रा में संपोटिन नामक तत्व रहता है। चीकू के बीज मृदुरेचक और मूत्रकारक माने जाते हैं। चीकू के बीज में सापोनीन एवं संपोटिनीन नामक कड़वा पदार्थ होता है।
- चीकू शीतल, पित्तनाशक, पौष्टिक, मीठे और रूचिकारक हैं।
- चीकू के पे़ड की छाल से चिकना दूधिया- `रस-चिकल` नामक गोंद निकाला जाता है। उससे चबाने का गोंद च्युंइगम बनता है। यह छोटी-छोटी वस्तुओं को जो़डने के काम आता है। दंत विज्ञान से संबन्धित शल्य çRया में `ट्रांसमीशन बेल्ट्स` बनाने में इसका उपयोग होता है। `
- चीकू ज्वर के रोगियों के लिए पथ्यकारक है।
- भोजन के एक घंटे बाद यदि चीकू का सेवन किया जाए तो यह निश्चित रूप से लाभ कारक है।
- चीकू के नित्य सेवन से धातुपुष्ट होती है तथा पेशाब में जलन की परेशानी दूर होती है।
I am 23 years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my problrm is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
My mom is feeling tickling sensation in thighs from last 2 years. Asking our personal doctor he advised that it is because of deficiency of complex so he prescribed nurokind next and trysin H. It worked also but when she stop taking pills it again starts. I want to ask whether it is really because of complex or it is something else because she is continuously taking pills from long time. Her age is 58. Please revert soon.
Iam 24 years old female I did not get periods inches month actually the date of my period is 22 bt still I did not get and also ididnt get any symtoum.
I am 25 Years female, My gynecologist prescribe me novelon Tablet For Regulate my periods. Now I want to be Pregnant. So when and how I will stop this tablet?
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.
After eating I pill after how much days periods arrive? And my cycle is not fixed sometimes I get periods early and sometimes late.
Irregular periods ultrasound normal but high lh taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are irregular.
My one year baby is not eating anything these days. He only loves to drink water. Even he don't like milk, very low quantity of milk he take. Normally he ate everything. I think it's all due to this summer season. Still m worried about his health. What should I do? What should I offer him to eat that he will like.
I'm 30 years old female. In last month after my period we had unprotected sex so next day immediately I took emergency pill. After that within 2 days bleeding started. Now it's almost more than a month still I didn't get period. How many days period can be delayed? Pls help me.
I have heard that women have menstruation without ovulation. How will I know that I am having my proper ovulation. Am married. Am obese. So am worried. Am worried about my pregnancy.
MY PROBLEM IS while i go sleeping at night then at the sleeping period i weak up and sit but i sleep by sitting whole night and all the day i have feeling sleepy and my drowsiness . At the time of the job some time i sleeping . What i do pls advise
I think my wife is pagenent, but now we do not want child, because now she is soo week. And she is not ready for it. Period date was about 13 august. But still its not happen. I am soo worry. Please help us.
Yesterday I test in home from pregnancy kit. There was 1 dark pink line and another is light pink. What it means? Is am pregnant or not?
Am 35 weeks pregnant. In my last scanning it us found that my baby is laying facing down and so that I am feeling less movements. Is there any problem bcz of that.
Peanut oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, Safflower oil, soya oil are popular oils used all over India. And Vanaspati Ghee and Desi Ghee are popular choices amongst ghee. Usage of Poly-unsaturated fatty acids used to be deciding factor to choose oil type.
But now it is acknowledged wide over that Saturated Fatty acids are equally important and they increase the good cholesterol level. That means eat any type of oil or ghee. It is good for health. Palm oil or desi ghee was considered bad. But now it is recommended.
Only there is upper limit to quantity. For a 2000 calorie diet, oil/ghee consumption should not be more than 600 calorie.
Then what is bad? It’s trans fat. When oil is reheated again and again, trans fats are formed which are bad for heart.
I short, consume any oil or ghee it is good for health if eaten moderately.