Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J. Vidhya
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J. VidhyaYour feedback matters!
Respect sir my problem that my teeth. So I have take a glass water in mouth so my teeth very cold I did not keep the water in mouth. What is the reason? please consult me.
I am being suggested rct for 7th molar in upper left hand. Heard that rct has its own problems in future due to presence of anaerobic bacterias presence. I heard about a non-obturation endodontic treatment based on concept of regeneration called" seal bio" developed in aiims by Dr. . I want to know whether this treatment is commercially available and is this is safe enough then rct.
Hii. Already 4/4 extraction of my teeth short upper lip gummy smile vertical maxilaru excess missing 1 in lower. What is suggestion. Orthdontia like 5/5 extraction rcts, molar surgery then mi, oripr etc else leforte 1 ost or segmental etc.
I Have bleeding in my teeth after sleeping y what the reason for that give me any suggestions about this problem.
In my tongue a white mark happen many times on one side of my tongue, as it is very painful. But it was auto cure after 7-8 days.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.