Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. J.SivabalanYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old suffering from prostatitis semen culture negative. Urine culture are also negative. 7_10 pus cell in semen .Doctor give me trimethoprim 100 mg twice a day Is this good medicine for prostate infection. Please tell me and how long should I take 1 or 2 months.
Am 76 year. Have to go for urination 2 to 3 times in the night. Of course I drink 2 to 3 glasses of water before going to bed. I take 4 to 5 glasses of water during day time. Should I reduce the quantity of water? Every morning first thing I take Green tea with 2 table spoon of honey, one lemon juice and half tea spoon turmeric powder. I do't have any other ailment except hypertension for which I take regularly doctor's prescribed medicine. Thanking you in advance for your valued advice.
Hello Dr, My (Age 22 Yrs, Male), I'm Physically Handicapped (Both Legs Operated) I Can Walk with the Help of Elbow STICKS OR Walker with 3.5 Foot Hight, Recently I was Diagnosed with Kidney Problem (Creatinine 5.9) after taking Treatment (by Staying at hospital) it dropped to 3.5 but Again it risen to 4.3 after following a regular diet at Home with 3 monthsspan. My Dr. Prescribed: Nephro Fe Dolosis Toyo 60K Can I Use Ketosteril Tab Because Many People Referred Me this Tab Please Help Me Drs. With Best Solution.
I am 26 years old and having sr. Creatnin 1. 74 also protein is coming in urein. What should I do to cure it?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.