Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I have stone in my liver please hlp me its pain is too much please hlp me to remove it give some medicines nd home treatments to remove it.
I have been having presence of occult blood in my urine since maybe prior to but was identified in 1992. Later on it was identified that there was a stone in the kidney. During Dec 2014, there was traces of visible blood in the urine for about 4 hours. On conducting sonography and X-ray there was no stone identified. Right now on urine examination, there has been traces of puss cells. Kindly advice the cause and the remedial action to be taken.
I hit gym every day. I have constipation problem in morning its to hard in toilet. But after few time I feel like loose motion. Every time I feel burning inside stomach most of time it feels like loose motions but in morning its very hard in toilet it takes approx 20 mins to do all that. I also have kidney stones. Every time urine come out like burning. Pls help me what to do.
I am 26 years old male, when I was a child my penis's topmost skin got sticked and while doing pee its just became a small hole to come out urine because of skin got attached and now its little bit became big hole to come out urine but when I will be married it will be painful because of the outer skin doesn't slide down which will be painful. What shall I do?
For about two weeks my urine is yellow in colour of even though I have been drinking so much water. What may be the reason for urine colour?
Hi I m 26 year old single male. I have little pain when urinating. What may be the possible reasons.
Hello sir i am suffering from urine flow 8 to 10 times daily any season and burning feel in abdomen? and in back, It feels burn in knees and elbows also urine flows slowly i am suffering from this since from 2 to 3 years? and use to masturbate my penis from age 14 to 19 but not now my age is 21 I had a treatment but it solved 30% only help me Please and my penis front is fat and back is thin.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"