Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J JaganmohanYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples on my face. I apply aloe vera gel or clindamycin gel. And some have left brown marks. What should I apply for the spots?
Sir I am is in great problem. Their are lots of pimples on my mouth. I lost our fairness. Please help me sir. What am I do next for solve this.
My brother is 20 and is suffering from seborrhea dermatitis since 5 years from now. He is now having hair fall. He had dry texture of hair. Please recommend some treatment.
I am taking homeopathy medicines for my dust allergy problem. But I don't feel its working on me. Sneezing and nose part was very sensitive. Even a small hair strand also irritating if it falls on nose. And blackness around the mouth too. Can you suggest best medicines.
I have some problem in hair my hairs are falling its a big problem. I have tried lots of home remedies. Could you help me.
I am fair in color. It was started changing skin color and became rough near chin. It is spreading all over neck from 1 year. Can you please provide me a solution for this issue?
Lybrate | Dr. Trupti Desale Surana speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi good evening I loosing my hair last 6 month. I try to stop it by shampoo, conditioner ana many more. But I can't stop it. Please help me to stop loosing my hair ASAP.
I have a wart on my nose. And its been almost 2 years now and I tried few things which were useless to clear it completely. So I need a good solution to remove it and clear the skin.
Hi I'm a male my face looks oily please help me out wat to do how to remove oil from my face how to avoid oily skin please suggest me something wat should I do or use please help me out to have fair and clear beautiful oil free skin please help me out plz.
I am 23 year old and I have pimple problem and hairfall problem. I took advice from ayurvedic doctor and they gave me medicine and told that you have to purify your blood and gave me medicine for that. I take regularly from last 1 mont but not work and one additional problem of period is face by me and my face look very ugly. What should I do? and I have marriage function at my home after one month. And I have oily skin and too much blackheads on my face. What should i do to overcome it?
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of Aloe Vera include the following,
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: Aloe Vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: Aloe Vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe Vera is the first FDA approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: Tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called Candida albicans and bacterium named Streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: Most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: The latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: Topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: There was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.