Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J Jaganmohan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J JaganmohanYour feedback matters!
Hello I want go for dimple surgery ,so how much it t will cost around? And how many days it will take to cure.
Since last couple of month I'm suffering from hair fall problem I tried lots of shampoos and hair oil but doesn't works.
I am 34 years old female with hair fall problem, have hypothyroidism, found and treating scalp dandruff, lost more than half of my hair, please advise.
My age is 32 male, I have around 10 lipomas knots on my hands and sides of the belly, this is being increased day by day (from last 6 yrs. Pls help me to control. Thank you.
Hi I found I have a problem of tinea cruris. Can you suggest something. To control. Itching.nd. irritation.by this disease.
Is honey good for my skin? Which cosmetics manufacturers is the best? And which creams are protect my skin from sun light?
Skin related - etching in mustache area very badly, something comes out like dandruff. Mustache area's skin is dry, with white spots.
I have pimple on below of my penis from last 1 year. Could you please let me know how to remove pimple.
I have a bad habit of chewing my chicks and lips from very childhood. There are no permanent ulcer for this inside my mouth. But a white bump like has formed in my lower lip horizontally. Is there any possibility to cancer regarding this?
I am 17 years old and I got kankar stone I need the treatment and the affordable food to eat. Please help me a small pimples and itching disease.
Dear sir/madam I am a 18 years old boy, my problem is that pores are appearing on my face fastly. I want to reduce them. So what should I suppose to do to reduce them. Nd I also wants to know the causes of pores, if it is due to fast food or any other.
Acid attack. Milk is the solution? Truth or myth? I heard somewhere that during an acid attack if milk is poured on wounded parts of the victim it will stop burning the body parts. Is it true or just a myth?
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.