Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.Aparna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J.AparnaYour feedback matters!
My wife infertility problem. Hypothyroid and fibroid uterus (3×3 cms) after diagnostic laparoscopy. Gynaecologist prescribed thyronorm 37. 5 mcg.and ultra q300 and active b12 for 3 months is. This is a right treatment for fibrous uterus or I may go to any other infertility specialist.
Hi. My wife is in third month of pregnancy. She often vomits whatever she eats and she has giddiness and stomach pain and morning sickness. We visited a gynecologist and she said vomiting will reduce only after third month. Is there any way to reduce vomiting and giddiness?
Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.
Hi I'm a married girl and last month I got my period on 13th and this month I haven't got my period yet and I have pcos and when I check for pregnancy it's showing negative need a help pls.
Thinking about sex is perfectly natural. We're hormonal, sexual beings, whose genes drive us to procreate. But sometimes, sexual thoughts can become overwhelming, making it difficult to focus and difficult to get simple things done. However, it's possible for those urges and desires to become more like background noise as you go through your everyday life, especially when you should be thinking more about career, education, health, interests and hobbies, family and friends, money, etc. Read after the jump to begin learning to stop thinking about sex.
Understand and anticipate categories of triggers. While it might be easy to identify specific triggers or situational triggers, such as those above, try to see if you can isolate patterns to your triggers. This understanding can help you become more proactive about the types of things to avoid when trying to decrease sexual thoughts.
- Do your triggers tend to be more visual or more verbal? Men, for example, tend to be more turned on by visual stimuli,
- while women might be more affected by verbal ones.
Know your own particular triggers. If a particular person, time of day, or emotion always leads you to distracting thoughts about sex, learn to identify those triggers that drag your mind into the gutter. Create a list of your triggers. Maybe you always think about sex:
- First thing in the morning.
- During a particular class, like gym, yoga, etc.
- On the bus.
- When you're supposed to be studying or working.
- When you're around the opposite/same sex.
- In bed.
Make it difficult to look at pornography. While it might seem like a way to satisfy sexual urges temporarily, developing an unhealthy reliance on or relationship with pornography could spiral into more and more sexual thoughts, making it very hard to get free of their grip.
- Get rid of pornographic videos, magazines, calendars, and other materials in your house and, to the best of your ability, avoid watching it.
- If you have a firewall guard in your computer, try to enable parental controls, and put the profile to teen so you won't accidentally stumble across any pornography. Parental controls don’t have to be just for kids, of course, and you can set them up on all your browsers and other devices.
1. Hydrate your spine by drinking 8-12 glasses of water per day so that the disc between the bones of the spine are well-nourished and moves appropriately.
2. Break your long sitting posture every 1-2 hourly to relieve direct stress on your spine due to daily activities
3. Avoid sitting slouched on a chair and make sure your lower back is well supported with a pillow or a towel roll to maintain the natural curve of our spine