Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.Aman Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. J.Aman KumarYour feedback matters!
Best doctor I have ever meet and very nice person
I am suffering from fever for last 2 day , I take medicine but my mouth test is change completely. . So plss suggest me.
Here's a disheartening fact: Penis rashes are going to happen to a guy at some point. Every man, at some point in their lives, will deal with the worrisome look of a penis rash and might also suffer from penile itching as well. Getting to the bottom of what causes the most common penis rashes can help a man quickly determine whether he has a penis rash that requires a little extra penis care, or whether he has a more serious problem that warrants a visit to the doctor.
The most common penis rashes
The good news is that penis rashes are usually caused by a variety of benign factors that can be easily remedied. Here's what a man needs to know about the most common causes:
1) Simple heat. This rash can be quite annoying, but the good news is that it goes away very quickly without any further intervention beyond extra penis care for a few days. Heat rashes are caused by getting hot and sweaty, especially while wearing restrictive clothing. The rash will often be flat and warm to the touch, or it might be slightly raised and irritated, depending upon how long it has been there. A heat rash can be remedied through a cool shower, careful moisturizing and letting the area "air out" by going without clothing for a while.
2) Jock itch. As the name implies, this isn't just a rash. It can also lead to serious penile itching, which is usually what tips a guy off to the diagnosis. This is actually very common for men, and can occur often if a guy frequents the gym or skimps even the slightest bit on his daily hygiene. Jock itch is caused by the same fungus that causes athlete's foot. There are many over the counter treatments available that will quickly ease the problem.
3) Yeast infections. This rash can be a red and painful one, especially if it is accompanied by painful urination and serious penile itching. Yeast infections can be contracted through sexual contact, but they can also happen all on their own, often thanks to underlying medical conditions that might make the body more hospitable to bacteria. Just as with jock itch, a yeast infection often responds very favorably to over the counter treatments, but it is important to get a doctor's opinion, as some of these rashes can be quite stubborn!
4) Common irritants. Men who suffer from unidentifiable penis rashes might be dealing with something in their environment that sparks an allergic reaction in the skin. Penis rashes from irritants can include a new detergent, a new type of soap or cleanser, a new partner's perfume, the use of latex condoms and spermicides, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate penis skin. Once the irritant has been determined, stop using it and watch the rash disappear.
5) Simple irritation. Sometimes a guy gets it on for a long time with a partner, indulges in a marathon masturbation session or otherwise does something for long enough to irritate the skin. In fact, even wearing an unfamiliar pair of jeans for too long can result in contact irritations that lead to red, raised and sometimes painful rashes. The good news is that the rash will go away on its own without much more than regular penis care; however, if it lingers for more than a day or so, it's time to visit the doctor to ensure it's nothing more serious.
As any guy knows, penis rashes come with the territory. But how a guy deals with them can help ensure they go away quickly and he can show off his smooth, handsome penis once more. To that end, as a guy is healing from a penis rash he should reach for an extra dose of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains vitamins C and D for healing, vitamin A for fighting against odor-causing bacteria and vitamin E for maximum skin softness is a sure bet for healthier penis skin.
When I think about some girl or talk over the phone with my girlfriend then after some time a liquid comes out from penis what is this Is anything serious or what.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing and crumbling of your nails, toenail fungus or onychomycosis is indicated. This is a very common problem, which is usually painless, unless the infection gets spread. The fungus thrives under certain conditions like abnormal levels of pH in the skin, a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and a continuous exposure to moist or damp environment. If not treated properly, toenail fungus can lead to cracking, splitting or total loss of your toenail. There are various ways of treating fungal infections in the nails. Some of them are as follows:
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antifungal properties, which help in treating toenail fungus. You need to mix some drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and olive oil. Using a piece of cotton, apply the mixture on your affected nail, keep it for 10 minutes and scrub off the nail with a toothbrush. For ideal results, you must repeat this process more than twice regularly.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is a commonly used remedy for fungal infections in your nails. It also helps in neutralizing foot odor. Add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salt in hot water, add vinegar to the mixture and soak your affected nail in the solution. After this, wash your feet with water. Repeat the procedure twice a day for several weeks.
White Vinegar: This is an ideal ingredient for the treatment of toenail fungus. It helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin and fights against infections. Add one part of white vinegar to warm water and soak your affected toenail in it for about 10 minutes. After this, you must wash it off. Carry out the process twice a day for effective results.
Oil of Pregano: Oil of oregano is considered effective because of its antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal way for treating fungal infections in your nails. Mix oregano oil with olive oil, apply the solution on your nails and leave it for over 30 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a day for good results.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Listerine mouthwash is another important home remedy for treating fungal infections in the nails. This mouthwash contains certain compounds along with alcohol, which have very strong antiseptic properties and help in eliminating harmful fungi and bacteria from your nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
My wife having cyst(endometrium) 46mm what can I do? gynic docters sggested to remove the utrus, ayurvedic docters said not to remove.
सुहागरात यानी शादी की पहली रात, हर नया जोड़ा इसे यादगार लम्हा बनाना चाहता है। लेकिन जब सुहागरात को लेकर युवा जोड़ों के मन में संकोच और हिचकिचाहट होती है। आप इस रात को सचमुच यादगार बनाना चाहते हैं तो अपने पार्टनर के साथ अच्छा वक्त गुजारिए ।
शादी की पहली रात को पुरुष सेक्स के प्रति बेहद चिंतित रहते हैं। वे इस बात को लेकर बेहद फिक्रमंद रहते हैं कि क्या वे अपने साथी को खुश रख पाएंगे या नहीं। उन्हें इस बात का डर रहता है कि कहीं इस रात की कोई गलती उन्हें सारी उम्र के लिए परेशनी में न डाल दे। तो हम आपको बताएं कि किसी भी लम्हे का पूरा आनंद उठाने के लिए सबसे जरूरी है कि चिंता से दूर रहा जाए।
शादी की पहली रात और सेक्स -
- जरूरी नहीं कि शादी की पहली रात को पुरुष ही पहल करे। दोनों मिलकर भी शुरुआत कर सकते हैं। इससे किसी के मन में किसी प्रकार की चिंता नहीं रहेगी।
- सेक्सुअल होने से पहले अपने साथी से अच्छी तरह बात कीजिए। अपनी सारी शंकाओं का समाधान बातचीत के जरिए पहले निकाल लीजिए नहीं तो सेक्स के दौरान मन में झुंझलाहट बनी रहेगी। किसी भी तरह की जल्दबाजी न कीजिए।
- इस रात अपने पार्टनर सरप्राइज दीजिए, कोई ऐसा गिफ्ट दें जो आपके पार्टनर को पसंद आये। इस रात रोमैंटिक हनीमून पैकेज, सेक्सी ड्रेस और ग्लैमरस परिधान जैसे गिफ्ट दे सकते हैं ।
- सुहागरात को अधिक उत्सुक होने से बचना चाहिए । व्यवहार सामान्य बनाए रखिए। बहुत सारे सपनों को एक साथ न संजोएं। उस रात जो भी हो उसे सहज भाव से स्वीकार करें
- पति-पत्नी के बीच संबंध जीवन भर के लिए होते है, उसकी शुरुआत अगर अच्छी बातों से हो तो अच्छा है। तो शुरूआत में ही सेक्स करने से अच्छा है कि आप अपने पार्टनर से कुछ देर बात करें। अपने साझा भविष्य को लेकर कुछ चर्चा करें। कुल मिलाकर अपने साथी को जानने की कोशिश करें। इसके बाद ही आप सेक्स का भरपूर आनंद उठा पाएंगे ।
- एकाएक ही सेक्स संबंध बनाने की कोशिश मत कीजिए। इससे आपके पार्टनर को असहज महसूस होगा और इसमें वह आपका भरपूर साथ नही दे पाएगा ।
- अगर आप सोच रहे हैं कि शादी की पहली रात सेक्स से संबंधित बातें करना गलत है तो आप गलत हैं। सेक्स से पहले आप अपने पार्टनर से इस विषय पर बात कर उसे सहज महसूस करवा सकते हैं। इससे आपकी छवि पर कोई नकारात्मक असर नहीं पड़ेगा।
married couple,when female gets pregnant can they have sex if yes till which months they can and what safety measures to be taken while having sex.
I have some breathing issue from last 5 month. nothong much happened but I cant take breath properly. Its happens only in evening.
Erectile dysfunction is when a man fails to develop or maintain an erection. The situation if not cured can spoil a relationship as a healthy sexual life is important for healthy partnership between couples.
Intake of certain drugs, neurogenic disorders, aging, surgery, smoking, obesity, diseases like diabetes and kidney failure are among the primary causes of this condition.
Erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right. Most men, at some point of time, experience erectile dysfunction. It often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring. In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency.
These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility. A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.