Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.Aman Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. J.Aman KumarYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me what is the best time for having sex without condom if the girl is not having regular periods please revert with your answers.
If person have diabetes . What they have to eat ? Is it good for them they eat only Nonveg . Which fruits is good for them ?
We consulted the ENT Specialist & took CT PNS scan. The result is Abnormal soft tissue density mucosal thickening (L>R) is noted involving bilateral maxillary antrum with minimal osteomeatal unit block made out on left side. Partial pneumatisation of right middle turbinate is seen. Left sphenoid sinus shows minimal soft tissue density irregularity. Nasal septum is in the midline. No bony destruction or sclerosis detected. Underlying soft tissues appear normal. The nasal cavity, pharynx and imaged parapharyngeal structures show no abnormalities. The Dr. Changed his prescription. But still I have headache and pain in chin and back head. Please help me Drs. Whats should I do and any prescriptions.
Sir I am 22 years boy, I have been suffering from severe hair fall and is looking embarrassing to me I'm not using any kind of oils and haven't used till now but it's becoming worse, I don't know what to do and I have been crying inside with this problem because I cannot afford so much of money for since I am graduated but currently no income. So kindly suggest me the most important remedies that stop hair fall and can give new hair growth. Please please please. I'm begging to every respected and honourable doctors and madams. I will definitely come to you on some day if I get best results. Please help me to live otherwise I will do something wrong I think. Please sir/madam.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.