Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indra PriyadarshiniYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have hypothyroidism for past 2 years. Medication is 50 mg thyrox. But still feel drowsy not energetic. It makes me lazy and depressed. Also suffering from from gastritis. Severe regurgitation after food. Help me.
I am always find something else in Google but nothing I find. About my hair. It's all change to white color. I went this black again. Mere share baal safe ho gaye hai. Inhe kaala karne ka tarika batao wo bhi aayurvedic.
I am 22 year old my height is 4" 10 please suggest me how may I increase my height atleast 3-4 inches.
I am the patient of PILES. How to get recovery from this disease. Three times in last week blood will come with latrines. I am feeling very weakness. What should I do.
Hi Doctor, My partner gets hyper immediately, reacts immediately, shouts a lot on every little mistake you do. Never talks in soft tone. What should a I do to help, is this normal or I am thinking tooo much.
Moderately increased parenchymal echoes and attenuation of sound beam distally Shows in sonography report.
I was operated of testicle hernia when I was 14 years old on the right side. Now I'm 33. And I now feel that I still have hernia on both sides. Will that affect my sperm count? I'm very healthy and into sports. No pain. Do you advice to get myself operated before I get married or plan for a child?
I haven't sleep for the past one week. My throat is irritating a lot and I have lot of body aches. I have pain inside the cheeks, it like farady spot inside for the long time. I have tried many medicines which was commonly used for mouth ulcers. But no use of it. Kindly help me?
How to loose weight in this new year? Make diet resolutions that will give you awesome results through out the year.
1. Mission statement: make a mission statement and write on a nice piece of paper & read it everyday first thing in the morning. You can stick it in your wall or stick it on the journal keep it near bed side & read it when you get up. This will keep your focus on your health goal & will slowly rewire your mind into thinking healthy.
2. Divide your goal: make a goal and split it into several small goals to be achieved in a particular time frame. As you achieve the small goals, they will give you sense of accomplishment and will motivate you too move ahead step by step and soon you will have your victory.
3. De- junk: de- junk your house on last day of this year that is 31st december. Throw away all the junk food lined up in your fridge or kitchen cabinets and pledge not to bring in any junk in to your house. Repeat the process at the end of every month, if you have accidentaly brought any thing.
4. Food log: prepare a food log in which you right whatever you eat, along with the time. And read it before having each meal. This will guard you against any unconscious eating that you may be do during the day. This is a very powerful tool. You can also compensate well in the next meal if you have cheated earlier.
5. Hydrate: drink plenty of water during the day. Make use of several apps available, which remind you to have water from time to time. So that you wont confuse thirst with hunger and will feel fresh and active whole day.
6. Salad: make it a habit to add salad too every meal. Having salad 30 mins before meals makes you feel fuller and you tend to eat less and add minerals and vitamins to your diet.
7. Small portions: new year is a great time to bring in new crockery. Switch your crockery to smaller size. That way you will be taking smaller portions of food.
8. Exercise: make exercise part of your life. If you are not motivated then start with a simple leisure walk to enjoy the nature, gradually increase it when you start to like it. If you are not an morning person, then go in evening. Go for yoga, zumba, strength training or a simple walk, once you join I am sure you will like it.
9. Professional help: take help of a professionals to achieve your goals. They are specially trained in their field and will be able to help you better. With so many myths and fads floating on net and around. A good professional can give you an insight that what can work for your body needs and goals. And also keeps a postive tab on you.
Consult me for personalised diet plans and guidance to become healthy and to make 2016 your best year ever.
I have a prblm about my penis. Its medium bt nt an verage penis nd I want to growth tht penis. So plzz help me.
I have slept for two days what to do? Now I have a headache what to do? I want the medicine? Can you please gave some answers for this?
I am 25 yrs old female and my weight is 59 kg. I have to reduce my belly. Please give some tips. My weight is keep on increasing.
Hello Sir/Madam, I hav problem in masturbation where only few amount of sperms coming out and it takes such a long time to explode Will it become a problem in my future after marriage. Please suggest me.
Did you know that metabolism functions within a scope that goes beyond just maintaining your body weight? This chemical process is also subject to a number of complications and disorders, and can wreck your system without your knowledge. Mineral Metabolic Disorder is one such impediment that can easily corrupt your body and is characterized by an abnormal and unprecedented rise or fall of the level of minerals in the blood. This may result in a number of cardiovascular and bone diseases.
Minerals undoubtedly play an extremely vital role in the proper regulation of the body conditions and aid and abet growth and development. However, under certain (and mostly unforeseen) circumstances, the mineral levels have a propensity to differ substantially from the normal rates and may lead to several disorders.
- Mineral metabolic disorders may be genetic in certain cases, being transferred from the parent to the child via genes.
- However, most mineral metabolic disorders are likely to arise as a result of certain clinical conditions pertaining to starvation, excess alcohol consumption,diarrhea and diet disorders.
The most commonly observed and medically documented complications affecting metabolism as a result of sudden augment or fall in the following minerals are:
- Magnesium: hypomagnesaemia and hypomagnesaemia
- Calcium: nephrocalcinosis, hypercalcemia, osteoporosis, kidney stones, Paget's disease, osteomalacia, pseudohypoparathyroidism, rickets and hyperparathyroidism
- Iron: hemochromatosis and cirrhosis
- Phosphorus: hypophosphatemia, osteomalacia, hyperparathyroidism, hypoparathyroidism and rickets.
- Sodium: hypernatremia and dilutional hyponatremia
- Zinc: nausea, skin rash, diarrhea, and difficulty in wound healing
- Copper: Menkes syndrome and Wilson's disease
- Potassium: Cushing's syndrome(from exposure to high levels of cortisol), Fanconi's syndrome, Bartter syndrome, Addison's disease and kidney disease.
The ideal remedy to battle the majority of mineral metabolism disorders is to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow a proper, filling, and balanced diet. In case the diseases crop as a result of genetic factors, consult your doctor immediately. However, in most cases, proper medication and a wholesome and nourishing food intake is recommended to fight most mineral metabolic diseases.