Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. IndiraYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old and since last couple of months, I am having ear pain occasionally. Please advise what would be the reason as I am cleaning the ear frequently.
Hello doctor my name is Rahul from sitapur my problem is my ears pein from 25 days please help me thanks.
A few more months back I had had a severe cold. Though I have recovered from it, my throat has still remained cracked as then. I consulted a homeopath, he told me that I have a cracked patch layer and have prescribed few medicines. But I think I am not getting the satisfactory results till now to get rid of this sudden occurrence of cough. Whenever I sing my voice sounds cracked for the cough in my throat, and that is not cured even after clearing the throat several times, on the contrary, vigorous efforts for clearing the throat, chokes it. Please help.
I am suffering from nasal congestion, please suggest any home made remedy, some time I cannot breath easy.
Last Sunday I was travelled by bus at window seat. I travelled more than 7 hours. I didn't close the Window. So full chill air flow on me. After two days I feel left side ear got closed. Not in normal. When I wake up at morning my left nose also got closed. So I tried to open with full force. My nose release blood. Last two days happened. What should I do. Can you tell me what is the issue.
I have allergic sinusitis since my childhood, I have taken many medicins but no results, pls suggest me what should I do?
I am having throat infection. I ate 2 raw garlic pieces. In the night my nose blocked, jelly like spit from nose include blood in it. Is there any problem.
I am experiencing weird feeling of uneasiness and dizziness after having dinner which usually disappear after few minutes. I am having bloating of stomach, acid reflux and burping after having meals. I stopped eating non veg food for last eight months. Is that the culprit?
I am 35 yr old male and have' sinusitis' right nose close and pain in head, eye last 10yr What should I do?
Mujko hamesha khali thaska gale mai aata rehta hai aur meri chest bhi bhari rehti hai. Please help me to remove my this problem.
Hello. Is there any medicine for snoring. At night I am snoring a lot. My friends are sleeping with me. They cannot tolerate. I need to find the medicine or vaccine for snoring. Could you help me please.
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.