Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. IliyalYour feedback matters!
My dog passed away yesterday it was only one and a half months old it was not eating had lose motion and vomiting i consulted a vet. He told that she had eaten something so she had a wound in her intestine and had loss of blood i am not able to understand that my dog passed away because of that or because the vet. Treated the gaestro dog in the same place where he treated my dog .Please give me the answer as early as possible. Thank you
My pet dog is 2.5 months, he is always upto biting us and scratching walls to lick the plaster. Sometimes he use to dig the soil in park and try yo eat that. Is it normal or we should give him some treatmemt? thanks.
I have a pet of breed german shepherd he is not able to excrete properly his diet is good wht shd i do?
I have a black rabbit and he's 2 years old, my question is how can I help him wid his loose motions.
Now a days my 4 months labrador is feeling weakness in his back legs and when he stood up he feel ache. Suggest remedy. His all vaccination is done and he eats everything.
My 1 year old german shepherd is suffering from babesiosis although I never spotted any ticks on him. He is on antibiotics and crocin TDS How can I check his temperature?
Sir, my dog 5years old is having slight breathing problem with sound like it is having some congestion but it is quite healthy with no cough or fever and is active. It is having slight constipation. Deworming done on 16-09-2015. Pls help I am in great tension. Pls help.
- leptospirosis is around and can cause lethal liver and kidney disease in dogs.
- water logging in metro cities can be a source of such fatal infections. Transmitted via urine of rats/dead rats --> Dogs can readily become infected despite vaccinations.
- common in farms too, wherever there is rat population.
- leptospirosis is a contagious to humans as well, and infected dogs, their urine becomes an important carrier for humans.
- initial signs include vomiting, jaundice, reduced urination, kidney failure.
- if not identified and treated early, it can become fatal.
- early diagnosis and specific treatment can save your pet.
- proper precautions and hygiene can save your family from exposure.
- do not let your pets walk through, or drink from water puddles.
Please speak to us for more information on this.
Have a safe monsoon!
My dog snoop is very sick I think. His eyes are red. Always red. He is fine in the morning but after 4.20 he acts crazy. I don't know what to do.
My dog aged 12+ breed Shiba Inu is suffering from wound on back feet & testicle.We apply Neomycin+polymyxin B Sulphate+basitratin Zinc Powder.Please guide us what should we do ?
I have a pet dog his name is tayson and how should I train him like a professional and want to know about health tips for him.?
I am having 4 years old male dog. His hair is falling like bunch, bunch. Kindly suggest me any medication for him.
Stitch is my 50 days old dog. She is suffering from loose motions from the last one week. I have taken her to vet three times. The vet prescribed normet syrup which didn't work. For the second time she prescribed metronidazole and perinorm, which again didn't work. I'm feeding her royal canine starters and sometimes pedigree puppy gravy. What shall I do? I'm worried. She does not have fever and she is active but her motions are too watery. Please suggest something. Thank you in advance.
Hi doctor, I have a german shepherd of one and half year old. It is so agressive and barks a lot. We have received complaint from our neighbour regarding this. I just wanted to know is there any injection for dogs to reduce the aggressiveness and not to bark a lot. because I have heard there is a injection for dogs to become calm.
Dr. I have adopted new puppy I have noticed insects due to it. Is it danger for him It yes how can I get rid of those insects etc.
At home to know that your dog is fit, alert & free from any kind of ailments, you must monitor the following factors-
1. Playful, active, alert & response adequately to your calls
2. A sound appetite denoting a good health status.
3. Learn how to measure rectal temperature. A rectal temperature must not be lower than 99'F and should not cross 102'F.
4. Water intake is normal.
5. Urination, defecation should be upto the mark.
6. Tip of the nose will be bright, cool & moistened enough.
If all these factors say you that your dog is absolutely fine, you may consider nothing bad is waiting to be happened at the early hours.