Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. IlavazhaganYour feedback matters!
Meri mother ke both legs me sujan rahti h. Doctors ko batane par abhi tak unhone kuch nahi batate.Kon-konse test karbaye 2-3 sal se aisa h.Unme chatk-chatak rahti h.
Hello Doctor , Sir ,i am 38 years old man , i am suffering from a lower waist pain since 15 days , actually i lifted my friend from a ground level and hurt my waist , and i hurt my ring finger of left hand while playing cricket , finger swelled from middle joint , went to physiotherepist also , he gave me wax bath and ultra sound but no relief , should i need to visit another doctor or you recommend me some other thing. what should i do ? Is there any cure for this ? Is this called slip disk in waist ?
I am a 51 yrs. Male having pain in my right hand from elbow till palm for last 6 days. Is this due to long work on computer or any other reason. Suggest any pain relief medicine for this problem.
I have problem of body pain regularly. My body is increasing of fat. I am thinking its thyroid because in thyroid body pains suffocation type feelings whenever I have dark in my eyes I have felt weakness whenever so please tell me what should I do? any medicine which is you want to suggests me.
I am 38 year old and have severe pain in my feet after I come back from playing tennis every evening. I play usually from 6 to 9 pm with breaks in between. I started playing for about 1.5 months now. Is there something I should do after the game to ensure that I do not get up with sore feet every morning?
I am suffering from severe pain in my legs. Can I improve my problem please tell me fast and easy and simple pain relaxation and I would be great to relax OK doctor please let me know if you have any solution.
My wife 31 had pain from 4 years in upper back, hand, neck on back side cannot lift arm up, can not move her head right or left easily, mri report shows her vein being touching her back bone (as its got close at some point), what to do, she feels pain in right hand too and one of his vein coz the problem what to do?
There is a pain like pricking of needle/pin in my back of the thigh and into the lower leg and foot. And it increases in night when I go to sleep. Why? How?
My Mom is 45 years old and she's suffering from joints problems. From 7-8 years. She have done everything recommended by doctors but she didn't got any result. What you think it is. What is the solution to get rid of it while she is facing many problems due to this?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
My father has O.A. Knee jts - both. Whenever he gets pain, he goes to physio and take diathermy. He gets relief, again after a month or two, he gets pain, again he goes to physio. Treatment repeats. Tell me are there any side effects of short wawe diathermy?
I have strong back pain nowadays, I am doing job in it industry. Apart that I have jaundice problems also.
I m 15 year old boy. My uric acid has rise to 5.5. Because of this I'm having acute pain in my right foot and left knee. So tell some ways from which I can down my uric acid. Fast. Within a week. Or maybe less.
I am 18 years old, and I am student, I am suffering the back pain, headache and neck pain, I do exercise in alternate Days but still date I never relief in pain and sometime I suffering in leg pain. Please ask me, what can I do?
Hello sar I have a back pain and I can't lift any weight with my two hands I am 18 years old please provide medicine for me.
To stay healthy at work and prevent back injury, lift with bent knees and tight stomach. And hold weight close to your body. Standing or sitting tall not only improves your breathing and prevents pain - you'll look and feel better. Keep computer monitors at eye level and the keyboard and mouse at elbow level. Take breaks to stretch and relax.