Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. IlavazhaganYour feedback matters!
I am a regular teacher, age 35ye, my problems pain of knee ,and legs. Please give a proper solution for peace.
Sir, madam I have uric acid level is 9.4 mg dl and I have knee pain in both knee. On maximum time my uric acid level remains above 7.2 mg dl. My doctor has started alluprinol to me and said, you have to keep it eating for your entire life. Does this true for the medicine or something else is there. But my knees are still hurting and my doctor has no answer for this I have already taken NSAID, Cortic Steroid injection, Hylane injection into the knees but still pain is there. After that they told me that you have gouty arthritis due to high uric acid level and you have to keep eating alluprinol. My x ray of knees show early degenerative changes. Please tell me upto how much time I have to take alluprinol and when my knees get rid off from pain.
Total joint replacement surgery is among the most common ortho surgeries and is recommended to those suffering from severe arthritis and when all other forms of treatment have failed to give adequate relief. This surgery is the best option, as these days because of advancement of technique, result of these surgeries have vastly improved. Still if you have doubt about the need of the surgery, you can always seek second opinion. Rather it is always better to seek second opinion as it can settle any doubts that the patient may have.
Hi I am 36 year old. I had a severe lower back pain before two months than I took some pain medicines and went for physiotherapy and I was OK. Again I am feeling pain in the same area please suggest whatwhat t.
Sir when I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my body and I feel like cold so how to deal with it.
My wife 53 years old, having knees pains since 4 years, for left leg knee injunctions taken somewhat it is better than old, now the right leg also getting trouble. Recently we tried with "ARTHOLAX" Capsules 90nos. Now left 10Nos. Of capsules. Ie. Since 2.5 Months some relief got. Pl. Advice for betterment.
Hello, I am 25 years old. I suffering from a pain which is the part of spinal bone. This is last corner of spinal bone at the inside of boom (coccygeal vertebrae. I am in a shitting job of 8 hour. So I have lower back pain also and pain in legs after sitting a long time. I have also piles problem. please suggest me some thing. Thank you.
I am 24 year old male & recently I am having a lot of back pain. I work 8 hours a day on a it company, and because of that pain I am feeling a lot of weakness lately, I tried eating healty food and drinks but the back pain is the same and also the weakness.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.