Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ilavalagan
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. IlavalaganYour feedback matters!
Daily I am eating curd rice. It started daily back pain. Is there any problem with curd please help me.
Sir, today morning I was having motions and I took nor metrogyl tablet motions had stop but I am feeling feverish. Not that much but my body temperature is some what higher than normal. I have slight body pain can you help me with the medicines which are available in general medical stores. Note: my body temperature is some what high than normal.
I'm 25 year old male, when I walk I feel pain on my left foot toe on the part of hip also I pressed on that part, it pains. And that foot part of plantar fascia insertion part is also looks small tumor, also some times the foot and calf of that leg gets hard and tight if I pressed. Some months before it happened but not this much pain, at that time I was think that it is because of pin pulped on that foot. I think the pin was broken inside my foot, it also pains like that. Please help me I was confused and worried that it cases any serious problems. Tomorrow only I got plan to go hospital.
Sir. Meri age 23 years ki he 2 month pahle gir gaya tha to left knee me injury ho gai thi aur x-ray padwaya tha but usme kuch aaya nahi tha treatment ki but knee me sujan aur pain kam nahin ho raha tha fir ab mere left knee ka digital x-ray khichwaya to usme" ye report aayi My knee digital x-ray report Fracture seen at intercondylar region near tibial spine. No separation seen. Clinical correlation& followup helpful. No erosion of articular margin seen. No lytic expensive lesion seen. No e/o bony koch's erosive lesion seen at present. please tell me iski treatment kya he?
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.