Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. IlangovanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old and I have a deep pain in my shoulder, I use many medicines but they did not work, so please tell me the solution.
I am suffering from back pain since 2 years. Not able to understand the reason behind it. It only pains when I sit on chair or I lie down on the bed. It does not pain while walking.
Hi, I am 24 years old and this age I face back pain, knee pain & hand joint pain I try many medicine not helped anything help me.
I have back pain since last two year And also some spot on face of acne I wants right treatment And my father also have problem of pulling The veins from last 5 year my father age is 56.
I am a 34 years male and have pain in my right ankle when I wake up in morning or sit at one place for an hour or two. Kindly help me.
I am working in accounts and most of the time sitting in front computer and having a pain at my hip bone joints and sometimes also observing a tingling sensation in my legs. What to do,
My friend is having pain in his hand during playing cricket specially when balling. The pain remains for about 3-4 hours after it starts and then resolves automatically. But he has no pain while doing other works. Only the pain starts in right hand after 2-3overs playing.
I am 25 year old and facing back pain from past last 1 year and done all the treatment. should I go for physiotherapy?
For last 3 months my wife gets leg cramps in the night. It lasts a few seconds or one minute and then it is normal. What should be the reason and the treatment required. Her age is 66 years.
Having head spinning for th past one month. Went to a orthopedic doctor he recommended vertin24 mg. T look fr five days not an ounce change. As having chronic constipation so shifted to homeopathic medicine. But for the past one month unable to lie down care freely and same feel while getup from lying position unable to walk, read,watch TV or any activity. Have cervical pain ,pain in shoulder bones. Do not know what to do.
I am 39 year old, my triglycerides are 121, LDL is 49 and HDL is 37, doctor has prescribed my rosuvas F5, i am suffering from joint pain, what should I do? Please advice.,
I am having a serious pain in my right shoulder and tricep, not while pressing it but when I lift my arm it pains a lot, I did my gyming and right after that badminton, so when I play badminton and get in position of smash shot, it pains like hell, and its been there for 2 weeks as of now, I have taken painkillers and all sorts of medicines, it wont help, please advice.
I am suffering from knee problem. I feel pain while ascending stairs. Otherwise I am okay. I think my weight could be one of the reasons. Could you please tell me how to contain it. Some exercises for knees and food to be chosen. I am 55 male weight 82 kg height 165 cms.
I'm having knee pain since a month. It is not very severe but not fully again. Because of this i'm not able to play or walk exercise.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.