Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. I RajinYour feedback matters!
I do have black patches under my armpits. In the worst situation the irritation and itching creates rashes. I Also loose skin. I am applying zole- f cream to reduce the infection, however this only suspends it for a while and it comes back within days after I stop using this ointment. Please suggest.
How to have a open pore, scar free skin. Diet for combination skin. Black heads on nose and any natural method of removing upper lip hair and facial hair too.
I am 21years old and I m having dark circles under my both eyes so kindly suggest me some solution or tips regarding of my this problem.
Poty aane se pehle meri pet period time ki tarha pain karta hai or poty hone ke bad anal me 1 sec bad bad bilkul halka halke dard hota hai. Or meri poty thoda jelly jeisa hota hai pehle. Kya karu main?
Hi m 24 years girl m skin colour tone is normal but I want to get fair skin suggest me I have some pimples on my skin also but my skin is not oily mid night some time oil comes soo how to get fair.
I have lines and my butt is very dark is there any way to lighten your butt? Please suggest any cream or anything which can be applied regularly at night to lighten butt?
I have a mark of black colour below my right eye please help in removing it This mark happened in boxing practice.
My skin is getting dark day by day if I use every moisturizers and creams but also its going dark. I am a boy and I wanted a fairer skin and how can I get.
Dear Doctor, I have heat boils in my back and under arms, due to this skin has completely becoming dark and spreading slowly around body. It itches and pricks when I feel the temperature is great and sunny. Could you please help me.
After washing hands finger getting wet like hands in water for more than hour finger getting shrink soon is that problem.
I got multiple fibroma. To this effect parts of my body like arms,stomach got small bumps. In this regard i have consulted from homeopathic doctor and got treated for one year but no result. In this regard kindly suggest what to do to prevent further appearence of bumps .
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.