Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. I.Mohamed Abith AliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from parkinson. Anxity, depression etc. I have almost spent a lot. No pease of mind. Almost I welcome death. At present I am unable to walk without fear of falling. Legs are strengthless. Unable to stand, sit. Practically I became useless. Fit for nothing. Cerivical spine problem also I have. I take syndopha, pacitan etc. Liquor during night, get little relief while drinking. What is my fault.
The key to ‘good’ intervention for any individual with autism may often be understanding the condition, understanding the unique ways in which individuals with autism think and learn, accepting their autism as a vital, vibrant part of their being and then approaching the intervention, the teaching of skills, and / or changing of behaviours, from that paradigm of understanding and acceptance. What most people with autism need are intervention plans that spring from a rock solid understanding of autism, provide them with structure and predictability and incorporate good behavioural principles in the teaching.
On the basis of a functional assessment by a competent professional, intervention plans are tailored based upon the individual strengths and needs of each specific child.
The intervention plan may use one or a combination of some of the scientifically proven effective techniques such as:
Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped CHildren Method(TEACCH) emphasizes on using skills that children already possess to enable them to become independent. Organizing the physical environment, developing schedules and work systems, making expectations clear and explicit, and visual materials are effective in developing skills and allowing people with autism to be independent of direct adult prompting.
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)emphasizes on one-to-one sessions in discrete trial (DTT) format to develop cognitive, social, behavioral, fine motor, play, social and self-help skills. The technique involves structured presentation of tasks from most simple to more complex, breaking them down into small sub-skills and teaching each sub-skill, intensely, one at a time. It involves repeated practices with prompting and fading of prompts to ensure success. It uses rewards or reinforcement to help shape and maintain desired behaviours and skills.
Verbal Behavior Analysis (VBA) is an addition to ABA and is also based on breaking down and teaching language in functional units unlike the teaching of language based on grammar. In addition to teaching at the table top, teaching in (and with) the natural environment (NET) is important.
Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS) is built on the fact that non-verbal children with autism may attempt to spontaneously use objects to communicate. People with autism tend to be visual learners, and a visual means of communication can help them to understand and use the process of communication. PECS aims to teach spontaneous social-communication skills by means of symbols or pictures and the teaching relies on behavioural principles, particularly reinforcement techniques. Behavioural strategies are employed to teach the person to use functional communicative behaviours to request desired objects. The requesting behaviour is reinforced by the receipt of the desired item.
I really need some advice or more better if help. Symptoms - fat deposition on my chest, waist, hips. Nipples look swollen up when body temp. Is hot and shrinks to normal when come in touch to cold things or in cold environment. It is happening from the time I ran into puberty but fat deposition started 2 years ago. But now its embarrassing. I use to have medical history of seizure disorder and its medication course was completed a year ago. Some thing I did't added previously. Doctors gave me sodium valporate 600 mg everyday. But due to overdose I got acute pancreatitis then they switch me to sodium dilantin 300 mg/day at night. This case is 6 year old. At that time it started. I consulted the doctor he said it will go away with time but it did not instead it increased but slowly. G - male Age - 20.
I am 36 year male suffering from pain just above angle in my right leg whenever I walk for more that 1 km. Also while walking I experience numbness & tightening in my right foot below ankle. This pain & numbness goes away slowly when I stop walking. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis for last 10-12 years but have never experienced such situation. Kindly advice.
I have spider veins on my thighs & also have nerve pain in my right arm & legs. Please suggest any remedy about it.
My wife frequently suffers from migraine whenever she goes to public crowded places or if she haves some work to be done. please help.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.