Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. I.Mohamed Abith AliYour feedback matters!
I was washing clothes one day nd my legs were shivering. I do not knw why it happens. Is it weakness or any deficiency?
When I sit or stand I feel a tingling feeling on my back (just opposite side of chest region. The feeling is like what we get due to nerve numbness after keeping our body parts in wrong posture pls help why it's happening.
I got TIA (stroke) two years ago. I am doing really good right now. But, I am deeply into the phobia, that stroke can return again. I am in fear always. How to overcome it. Please suggest measures.
My father is 55 year old and he is suffering from dementia. Earlier we have taken him to Cmc bt their they said nothing can be done. We have also taken him to Rinpas, Ranchi but we got zero result. Now we are in such a position that he can not take him to nihans so please help me sir.
tegretol tablet total 500 mg potency is taken to contain fits, on reduction of potency fits occur, should it be continued or any alternative advice.
Sir my father has suffered with paralysis and he is not recovering easily can you tell me valuable suggestion.
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact, and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia, and some of the prominent ones are as follows:-
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times, and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B12: If vitamin B12 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir, when I am talking in Mobile migraine is starting. Why it's starting, how to control it. Please tell me sir.
Hello sir my mom is of 40 years since many years she is suffering from menstrual migraine we consulted some doctors but there is no effect she gets that headache every month can you please suggest some medicine or any way to get rid of it.
Please suggest foods that one must have to prevent or eliminate neurological problems in middle age or senior age. Also my mother is 68 years old and is suffering from ring from dementia. She is forgetting small small things. How can it be cured? Please suggest tests that need to be done and foods, medicines that she should take.
Why headaches, you might ask?
That’s one of the most common problems that people face and the reason why they actually go to the doctor as well. Interestingly though, only one-third of the people actually get treatment for their headache. So when it comes to a headache, one of the most common types of headaches is called Migraine and a lot of people suffer from this migraine for years and years and years without realising that what they have is actually migraine, for which they can get treatment and they can feel better.
So what exactly is a migraine?
A migraine is, typically, a unilateral, a one sided, or a headache that happens on both the sides. It’s a thumping headache. People usually say that they feel a pounding pain. It is usually accompanied by nausea, light sensitivity – you do not like how the light makes you feel, noise sensitivity – even noise bothers you, and all you want to do is sit in a dark room and sleep.
So when it comes to a migraine, what are the different phases of it?
When there is a prodrome phase where you kind of start knowing the migraine is going to come on. You might feel very tired, very irritable. Then after that is the aura phase which not many people have. But some people describe flashing lights or some numbness in the hands. Followed by the headache phase which can last anywhere from four hours to seventy-two hours. Then after the pain goes away, there is a phase called the postdrome phase where you can actually feel exhausted and tired up to twenty-four hours even after a headache has gone away. So think about it, it can take up to at least two to three days at times for you to recover from one single migraine.
There are a lot of triggers of a migraine you can now about which includes lack of sleep, hunger, stress. Food triggers like red wine, chocolate, and many other triggers depending from person to person. But to know more about what you should do, you should talk to your doctor that you have a migraine.
You can always contact me on Lybrate or you can call us our M.P Heart Clinic number which is on the Lybrate website, to meet me and we can help get your migraines under control.
My left hand remains weak and sometimes I feel like shaking. I have consulted a neurologist. I had gone for brain ct scan and nerve test also. I had been suggested medicine: amipox, rejusite and oslol tr 20 for 6 months. I completed the course but did not get relief. I still take the medicine since 2 years which gives me relief. I also feel depression sometimes. Kindly suggest what should I do.
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.