Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. I.Mohamed Abith Ali
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. I.Mohamed Abith AliYour feedback matters!
I take ultracet for migraine pain. But I don't get relief at all. Do this medicine dose level is less. Should I change my pain killer or migraine pain usually won't reduce for any pain killer.
My mother was neurofibroma type 2 patient .now she has multiple extramedullary lesions present in spine .already one time she undergone spine surgery for these problem .after 7 years same problem arise .now the lesions rise at same region. She is also under gone for gamma knife radiosurgery for bilateral schwanommas in brain .is there any chances to cure by applying the any type of radiotherapy for spinal lesions. Any type of radiosurgery is helpful for spinal tumours? Is it available in india. Please give me clarification about spinal radiosurgery. Pls help me. I am very sad about this situation.
I am trying to quit smoking, but its very hard to quit smoking, I am getting head ache and my fingers are shivering, can you please advise me to get rid of smoking.
My hands shiver in normal conditions Sometimes. I also fumble Blood pressure is normal No thyroid disorders as well.
I am 25 years old have so pain neck to hip whole day. After 2 minutes so numbness and weakness. All day burning in spinal.
I m suffering with migraine. Past 2 years. please can suggest me permanent treatment. And medicine for instant recovery.
My daughter had gone through lumbar disc operation at 2015. But now sometimes she have pain on left leg back pain and also feel numbness .Pls help me.
I am suffering from migraine pain from past 7 years I am use vasfree 100 mg tablets any home remedy.
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.