Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Hussain / Dr.Annapoorni

Dentist, Chennai

Dr. Hussain / Dr.Annapoorni Dentist, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Hussain / Dr.Annapoorni
Dr. Hussain / Dr.Annapoorni is a popular Dentist in Maduravoyal, Chennai. He is currently practising at Department Of Prosthodontics & Implantology, MADC in Maduravoyal, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Hussain / Dr.Annapoorni on has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Department Of Prosthodontics & Implantology, MADC

23, Alappakkam Main Road, Maduravoyal, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Hussain / Dr.Annapoorni

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My 14 year old sister looks alot older and is very tall (5,11) we went to get her teeth x-rays and they did not show the normal teeth of a normal 14 year old girl, they showed teeth of a 20 year. Always gets mistaken for an adult. Should we take her to a doctor or something?

Dentist, Delhi
There's nothing to worry about that if might be growth hormones. You should consult a physician or more precisely endocrinologist. For proper diagnosis of working is glands. As far teeth are concerned. Just visit a dentist for cavities assessment. As you are telling about the x-ray it's just eruption of teeth. Physical states teeth should be okay. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Delhi
PTFE (monofilament) floss: The single filament (PTFE) floss, though slightly expensive, is very flexible as it slides easily between teeth. It is anti-resistant to shredding and enters even the teeth with tight spaces in between.

Dental Health Tip

Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dentist, Cuttack
Dental Health Tip

Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.

3 people found this helpful

Dentist, Delhi
To help clean the milk teeth thoroughly, children should use a toothbrush which has a small round head and soft bristles.

Sir my teeth are too yellow I used snowdent toothpaste but no change. So what should you prescribed me as a doctor.

MDS Prosthodontics
Dentist, Ahmedabad
You can go for bleaching if the shade is yellow. Or else if it is the tartar (calculus) deposited on your teeth than you should go for scaling.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir, recently I visited one Dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? Please answer .

Dentist, Lucknow
Dear,After RCT tooth is not able to bear forces of chewing if not capped. To b in function it has to b capped with a metallic, metal ceramic or ceramic cap asap. Else tooth may fracture making entire treatment void. Thanks n healing regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My molar tooth are getting black these days. Will I be need to have root canal done or any kind of fillings? Please advise.

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Hi teeth can be black may be because of two reasons like either tooth is dead or due to any staining. If tooth is dead rct is the option or any discolouration or staining then bleaching is the option. You need to be investigated and diagnosed for proper treatment plan.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I brush my teeth, it bleeds and I feel sensitivity also in my teeth. What is the treatment of it?

Dentist, Mohali
You need scaling (professional cleaning) of teeth to be done by a dentist. Dentist will prescribe you mouthwash and an anti-sensitive toothpaste to sensitivity in teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Because of using tobacco and bittlenuts since 3 months I have some unwanted scales behind my teeth I quited this habit of taking tobacco but what should I do to remove those scales? Please help.

Dentist, Mumbai
Chetan tare you are having habit of tobacco chewing with betel nuts. stop tobacco and nuts and see dental surgeon for scaling and polishing of teeth and maintain oral hygiene .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old male and I am suffering from yellow teeth . How can I make them white so please suggest me any toothpaste for teeth whitening and sensitivity . And any treatment that I can do at home. Thank you.

Dentist, Vadodara
everyone doesn't have pearl white teeth. your teeth color matches your skin colour. you can go for scaling and polishing followed by bleaching for more whiter teeth
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My front 2 teeth is paining ,because of that am getting nose pain. Could you please suggest the reason for that.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
U may b having a abscess in that area consult a maxillofacial surgeon you may require surgery epicoectomy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have dental problem. I have cavity in my teeth. And I am also getting treatment of RCT but my teeth getting pain sometimes and sometime their is no pain. I am also getting difficulty in eating.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chennai
well, a root canal treated tooth can give mild pain on and off, you really need not worry about it, if the intensity of pain is more, inform your doctor regarding this
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Thane
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.
3 people found this helpful

I am suffering from geographic tongue from last couple of months tel me how to get rid of it ?

Dentist, Mumbai
You can apply boro glycerin regularly with candid mouth paint and take b complex and folic acid regularly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thanjavur
Using an appropriate tooth paste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Tooth pastes which contain flouride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.

I want to have a great smile tooth, my upper front four tooth are little forward. How much money do I need to fix the above given problem?

MDS - Orthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Yamunanagar
Hi lybrate-user you need treatment with braces. There are many types of braces available: metallic, tooth coloured etc. Cost varies depending upon your choice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My uncle eats Rajanigandha everyday, hence now on both the wall of his mouth he has got wounds due to which he is unable to eat properly. Can you please suggest a Doctor/hospital where I can take him for the treatment. This is urgent. Kindly help.

Dentist, Delhi
Hello Lybrate user, first your uncle should quit this habit. These wounds may be oral submucous fibrosis. In this mouth opening is also restricted. In this case, he can use turmix mouthwash n tablets. He is supposed to do mouth opening exercises also. You can contact me through Lybrate also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dry Mouth and Eyes - Complications Associated With It!

Diploma In HIV Medicine, MBBS
Allergist/Immunologist, Surat
Dry Mouth and Eyes - Complications Associated With It!

An immune system disorder distinguished by dry mouth and dry eyes is known as Sjogren’s Syndrome. It can also cause dryness in places that require moisture, such as throat, nose and skin. Sjogren’s syndrome is often linked to other diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus (disease in which the immune system destroys its own tissues and causes inflammations). Sjogren’s syndrome normally affects people over the age of 40, and it mostly affects women.

Sjogren’s syndrome has mainly two symptoms, and they include:

  1. Dry eyes: You feel like there is sand in your eyes as it burns and itches
  2. Dry mouth: You have difficulty speaking or swallowing

Sometimes, you might experience other symptoms as well, such as:

  1. Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
  2. Inflamed salivary glands
  3. Dry skin or skin rashes
  4. Vaginal dryness
  5. Continuous dry coughs
  6. Sustained fatigue

The exact cause of Sjogren’s syndrome is not known, but research strongly suggests that the autoimmune disease could be caused by genetic factors; especially if the illness has been found in more than one member of the family. Also, families with members suffering from type I diabetes, lupus and autoimmune thyroid disease can cause one or more members of the family to develop Sjogren’s syndrome.

The complications of Sjogren’s syndrome include:

  1. Dental cavities: Saliva protects the teeth from harmful bacteria that cause cavities. Since your mouth is dry, you become more susceptible to develop cavities.
  2. Yeast infections: Oral thrush, an oral yeast infection, is likely to develop if you have Sjogren’s syndrome.
  3. Vision problems: Dry eyes can cause corneal ulcers, sensitivity and blurred vision.
  4. Problems in the lungs, liver or kidneys: Inflammations can lead to bronchitis or pneumonia in your lungs; may cause cirrhosis or hepatitis C in your liver; and may lead to kidney malfunctions.
  5. Lymphoma: Some people with Sjogren’s syndrome might develop lymphoma, or lymph node cancer.

Peripheral neuropathy: Another complication of this illness is peripheral neuropathy, which is a tingling, burning and numbness sensation felt in your feet and hands.

Sjogren’s syndrome is either treated with drugs, or with surgery. Doctors may prescribe drugs to increase the production of saliva and to treat inflammations. Alternatively, surgery is done to either seal the tear ducts or insert silicon or collagen plugs to close the ducts temporarily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.

2613 people found this helpful

Please tell me best medicine for ulcer because of that I suffered ulcer every month.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), Certificate In Cosmetic Dentistry, Diploma In Facial Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Hello for ulcers you can apply DOLOGEL-CT gel .just take small drop of gel on your finger and apply on the ulcer. Don't rinse your mouth after that. You can spit. Let it be there for sometime​.do this 3-4 times a day after meals. Also take Vitamin B complex, one tablet daily for 1 week. Regards.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed