Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hementha KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, My mom she is suffering from ILD and arthritis since from 1 and half year only heavy cough is there please suggest us the best medicine and guide us for the right treatment. Awaiting for your valuable responsible.
I have a problem of sciatica. There is huge pain in my lower back and thighs. I am a diabetic patient also. Can you suggest any treatment or exercise for this?
My shoulder pains a lot after writing for long time, after writing exam paper it pains so much that I cannot even turn my neck to right. What can I do to stop it?
Feeling lower back pain and pain in both side lower belly on kidney part at the early morning after half an hour it will became correct.
Iam a 65 year old man, had a stroke in 2009 and my left side was totally dead. After prolonged Ayurvedic treatment I Can walk now on plain surface without any external help. Recently I noticed my right knee making a crackling sound whenever I went down the stairs. This only happens when I go down the stairs. There is no pain but the sound is quite disturbing as I have never heard it before. What are the probable reasons and remedial measures I have to take? Please advise.
Pain in legs and hands. In bones. N have some sort of zhakham in leg which is not getting cured by using betnovet n.
I am 18 years old boy. I have to many grey hairs and my joints pain a lot and how to remove the stretch marks from body?
I am suffering from severe knee pain for both legs. From past 10days I am suffering with pain. Nothing injure happen, suddenly it's came into the picture. Please suggest medication and expected causes to it.
Neck pains can be due to muscle spasms, bone related like facet joint pains, disc related pains or nerve pain called neuralgia
A pain management specialist examines the patient thoroughly and puts on a combination of medicines like nsaid, neuropathic drugs and some exercises.
If severe pain is felt, injections are given at appropriate places.
Occipital nerve block for neuralgia
Facet block for facet pain
Epidural for disc prolapse
Trigger point injection for muscle pains
Patients usually get significant pain relief and are back to work.
Hi my name Aruna sawant age 33 yrs weight 52 height 5.3ft I always have a heavy ness in my body I tried very soon also no freshness after office I don't have any enery to do house work always tired my hand palms n legs Palm are always painfull never feel energetic n fresh , even indigestion problem
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.