Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemanga Barman
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanga BarmanYour feedback matters!
I am prabhakar males 46 years. I am suffering from diabetics from last 1 year. I am using metformin 500 mg 1 tablet. Daily. Having panic healing with others. My hba1c 8% average 192. Today rbs222. Is there permanent cure for diabetes.
I have problem of weakness body pains joint pains fells weak all the day and tired my tsh level is 14.32 and today my doctor prescribe thyroxine sodium ip 100 mg for 15 day is my all problem is cause by tsh.
My grand father is 80 year old and he is sufferring from diabitis and his hemoglobin is low and I want to increase his heimoglobin than what I do?
I am 29 years old and I have thyroid of t3 and t4 is of within range but tsh of 19.18 ulm/hg value. I am using thyronorm 100mcg. Do I need to use tablets daily and is it an ever ending process. Do I dont have a permanent solution for it?
I have been a diabetic patient for eight years with weight 56 kg. And height 5'6" If I want to increase my weight by 65 kg, so what will be the healthy steps to acquire it. I take insulin MIXTARD 30 HM 14-14 units before Breakfast and in Dinner-with one table Diapride.
I am female diabetic patient and my age is 53 years old, my sugar level 157 fasting and pp is 201 and I am taking two medicine for sugar one for bp and one for cholesterol. Please suggest my diet chart. And is it possible in Ayurveda that I can quit my allopathy medicine.
What we should consider the healthy diet for the diabetes patients and what should they eat in the morning, afternoon, and in the night time. Give me the perfect time table of the diet for the diabetes patients.
My mom is suffering from diabetes and she is on insulin. But than also her diabetes is always above the reading table. Need help how to recover from it.
My prostrate volume is 45 cc. I am a diabetic. I am aged 56 years. Since 1 week I am having back ache also.
I m getting bald day by day last 3 months. After tsw test. My thyroid report is positive. What should I do.
I am suffeeing with diabetes and blood pressure at the same time please suggest me that what diet chart I should follow and what is the ideal measure of diabetes before and after lunch.
MY WIFE SUGAR LEVEL FASTING 163.3 N PP 291.4 AGE 57 TAKING NO MEDICINE. SUITABLE AYURVEDIC MEDICINES AND GUIDANCE SOLICITED
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.