Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanga BarmanYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 yrs old male, suffering from hypothyroid, taking thyronorm 150 daily but m not feeling well my tsh is 7.1 now.
Sir, I have read that our SIDDHARSs told that instead of walking in a straightway, if we walk in the shape of 8 (Eight) (In size 6' Breath and 12" Length) will reduce the level of Sugar and make the body fit in 30 days. Is this correct and shall I try it?
Greeting to you, I have thyroid since last 5years as well uric acid in recent days.I want to conceive but I fear for any complication to conceive or during pregnancy???
Hi, I am diabetic and 40 years old. What are the regular test I should keep in touch. Please advise.
What is the cure for follicular carcinoma of thyroid after total thyroidectomy of a female of 57 years. What is the %age of prognosis and what are the precautions taken. What are the effects of no intake of Thyroxine until radioactive iodine is administered and is the iodine therapy the only remedy for it. Any suggestions in this regard are solicited. Thanks
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.