Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HemalathaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, my wife having 27years old is pregnant of 4 month, from last 2o-22 days she is suffering from taifod. We are consulting with medicine specialist and he says that the fever is not going suddenly, it will take more days to recover. Sir I am very much worried both my wife and baby. Sir please advice me what should I do. Any suggestion for me. Plz.
I am 32 years old and my husband is 38 years old. We are planning for a second baby from last 6 months but till now we failed. Please suggest us what to do? our first baby is 6 years old.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
I just want to know in which time I can do sex without precautions with 0 pregnancy risk as my wifes period timing is every month 19th.
I am having periods which lasted for 3 days the previous month and now I have bled for 2 days. Is it normal. I hve gained weight. Am I pregnant?
Every shape is pretty until it stays in shape. Take a healthy diet to stay in perfect shape n to live a healthy life.
I am 26 yrs old female. I had sex with my husband and its been a week I had lost my period. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
I have got periods or bleeding on 13 may 2016 and 27 days of average circle. Then we did not have intercourse during ovulation. Till then I do not have periods or bleeding z as per circle my period due date is 08 june 2016.
My friend period date was on last month 15th but still her menses not happened. On june 7th while she urinating she saw 2 drops of blood that is in brown colour that's it. She did her pregnancy test 2 times through prega news kit but it shows negative, I mean only one line appears. But still there is no symptoms of getting periods and today also she did test at home after test line down side one pink colour ended. So what is the result? Please suggest.
Me n my girlfriend were on holidays from 19th to 22nd feb, we had nice time I fingered her for the first time. I did not penetrate but might have touched her 'v' with my 'p' Actually it was her period time, but she was on tablets to postpone it fr 6 days .n aft dat she stopped taking tablets n got her periods on 25th feb .so she had to get her next period around 25th march but its 11th april now n no symptoms of it yet .is der any change on getting pregnant even aft having periods in between. Please reply.
I had vaginal infection since 2-3 month. Now infection has gone after taking medicines by Dr. But sometime feel itchy vagina. After intercourse burning urination. So much frustrated:(. How can I get proper relief from infection. Please help.
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old. I have sex with my partner on 23rd of march eat I pill within 24 hours. I suffer from little bleeding on 29th march only for one day. I checked my pregnancy test 4 times last one on 10th may all came negative but m not having my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant? why my periods are late.
We are well aware that our kidneys perform one of the most important jobs for our body, they drain the waste. Yet, it remains one of the most neglected organs in a lot of cases due to our not being aware. Our kidneys also need nourishment and apart from drinking adequate water at regular intervals, following foods ensure kidney health.
1) Having Cherries - Cherries help reduce the redness & swelling. They contain a good amount of vitamins c, k & b6, folate, citrate as well as magnesium. Cherries are known to reduce uric acid levels in the body and, lowering the risk of gout attacks.
2) Eating Cranberries - There are high levels of vitamin c and manganese in cranberries. Traditionally, cranberries were used to women to cure utis. Pure cranberry juice when mixed with water reduced levels of oxalate and phosphate in the urine, thus reducing risk of kidney stone formation.
3) Consuming Cinnamon - Known for its quality to regulate glucose levels, cinnamon helps the body by offering protection from disorders in blood sugar level. Diabetes can be damaging for the kidneys, by keeping the blood sugar level constant.
4) Kidney Beans - Kidney beans are said to be effective home remedy for kidney stones and have high healing potential.
5) Using Garlic and Onion - Onions and garlic both have a powerful flavonoid called quercetin which protects smokers from kidney damage. Non-smokers get the added advantage of improved metabolism.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Related to sex .Sex krne ke liye jo foreplay ke liye kaha jata hai wo hota kya hai .kaise krte hai? Yeah sab yaha puch raha hu kyu ki mujhe jaida pta nii hai inn baato kaa aur kahi aur puchne me sharam aati hai .isliye sab detail me btaiye please tell?
In july me and my boyfriend got intimidated and he ejaculated on my clothes. I have got three menstrual cycles after that but now I am having a white discharge instead and my menstruation date has passed.what might be the problem that i am facing?
Adhesive capsulitis: an overview
If you are taken aback by the very mention of this condition, you must know this is something you face every now and then. The problem is not too serious until it persists and hence people do not bother to look up terrifying medical terms for the case. Adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder is a condition that could arise from a host of reasons. It is usually characterized by a marked stiffness in and around the shoulder blade felt either in the middle of the night, early in the morning or while trying to move a hand close to the end of its reach. Frozen shoulder might become a chronic problem in which case remedying it takes a minimum of one or two years.
Factors leading to Adhesive capsulitis
- This condition is prevalent amongst patients of diabetes.
- Lack of movement of a limb, either of the two hands, due to a fracture or a surgery can result in the same.
- Adhesive capsulitis occurs when the capsule of connective tissues ensconcing the ligaments and bones of your shoulder joint tightens around them hindering free and easy movement.
How is Adhesive Capsulitis Treated?
There are various treatments for adhesive capsulitis. Even though the condition usually gets better on its own, improvement can take two to three years. Over 90% of patients improve with non-surgical treatments, including the following:
- Physical therapy
- Corticosteroid injections
- Anti-inflammatory medications
Surgery can be performed for patients who see no improvement after non-surgical measures are taken.
How is subacromial bursitis different from Adhesive capsulitis?
While a frozen shoulder affects your entire shoulder area, subacromial bursitis affects a single point in the shoulder blade. The topmost boney part of the shoulder blade is referred to as the acromion. The acromion is placed above the ball- and- socket joint without touching the bones directly. The subacromial bursa is a soft cushion like thing that prohibits friction between the muscles or tendons of the shoulder joint and the acromion. An irritable subacromial bursa is referred to as subacromial bursitis.
How is Subacromial Bursitis Treated?
Subacromial Bursitis can be treated in a number of ways, including:
- Avoiding activities that aggravate the problem
- Resting the injured area
- Icing the area the day of the injury
- Taking over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicines
- What do you mean by rotator cuff tear?
Rotator cuff is a group of tendons and muscles located on top of the upper arm bone or humerus. The cuff helps to hold your arm in place allowing easy movement. Acute stress or physical exertion can lead to muscle cramps or might even make the tendons tear apart. Tennis players, swimmers, or people lifting heavy weights are prone to Rotator Cuff Tear. This condition leads to excruciating pain and tenderness in your shoulder blade.
What's the Treatment for a Rotator Cuff Tear?
As bad as these injuries can be, the good news is that many rotator cuff tears heal on their own. You just need to give them a little time. You also should:
- Rest the joint as much as possible. Avoid any movement or activity that hurts. You may need a sling.
- Ice your shoulder two to three times a day to reduce pain and swelling.
- Perform range-of-motion exercises, if your doctor recommends them.
- Consider physical therapy to strengthen the joint.
- Use anti-inflammatory painkillers, or NSAIDS, like Advil, Aleve, or Motrin.
More serious rotator cuff tears require surgery. One procedure is shoulder arthroscopy, usually an outpatient procedure.