Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Helena EdmanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Sometimes little pain in my chest's left side in heart from last 5-6 months. What is this please help me.
Hello Mam Good evening Mam mere gale me last 3.mahene se khraas ho rahi hai aur ab saans lene me dokkat ho rahi hai Kabhi 2 to right gaal aur gale me dard rahta hai jo kabhi kaan ke pass bhi chala jata hai aur balgam bhi pani jesa aaraha hai o bhi bahut kam Meri age 36 year hai Pls help me.
Is there a solution for my mother who is suffering from Arthritis and Blood Sugar, We do not want to go for the costly Knee operations for her.
I am loosing hair quickly and I tried all shampoos but no one can stops the hairfall. What can I do for stop the hairfall?
I have lot of pimples on my face it gets so big and painful sometimes. And it is all over my face. Can you please suggest how to get rid of it.
Sir I am 21 years old. And I am vey short only 5 ft. I want to be taller sir please help me out by giving some solution I would really very grateful to you. Thank you. I am not so rich so I can not consult with a doctor. Please sir help me out.
I am suffering from constipation problem for last 5-6 years. How to resolve constipation problem. How to maintain diet chart for solving this problem. Which food I should avoid?
Hello sir. How to developed the body growth without in taking any remedies like tablets, powder etc.! What all the steps taken day by day to grow with good physic.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.