Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Hazmal KhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cardiovascular disease. Some time when I am going to do exercise my heartbeat goes high. Further I think it is due tachycardia phenomenon. Or else. How could this dangerous to me?
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
Hello sir, I am 25 year old girl, from last 3 years I am having anxiety problem. Whenever some tense situation occur I started thinking something wrong is going to happen with me. When situation become normal then also I feel little pain in my heart. Sometime in shoulder and exactly back side of heart. I usually started thinking this at night. I have done ecg in march but it appears normal and x ray is also ok. And whenever I saw something tense in tv also I started feeling fearful. I was not at all like this before this. Really I am very confused what is wrong with me. Please tell me solution to overcome this?
Within last few days I am having a chronic pain in my chest. What could ne the reason. Please prescribe me?
Most of the people say that since cashews has high calorie and high saturated fat it is bad for cholesterol and diabetes people. Your expert opinion please.
Dear Dr. I have anxiety problem fell sometime shortness of breath. Going through stairs very slow otherwise big breathing problem. All heart test done normal. Not diagnosed. Pls.suggest me what to do. librium.or Montair-lc. Help me but not fully satisfied.
I have a little pain in my left side of chest. It is nt a regular pain. Pain Aries after a gap plic help n sugest me sm tips to leave smoking.
I am 44 years old. For last 4 years I am taking High BP medicines. I want to get rid of these medicines. Can is it possible?
Im 24 years old im a bit fatty. I need to lose my weight. I doubt im having thyroid problem or cholesterol. I never tested in lab. I need to test. If my weight is not reducing and if I become more fatty what should I do I mean what treatment I need?
I work in a regular 9-6 office job, and for the past two weeks have been feeling uneasy every time I do some physical activity. Does this indicate some signs of heart problems. Do I need to get a check up done.
I m 64 years old. A few month earlier, whistling in chest stated while breathing out. One of the doctor diagnose it asthma while the others diagnose as bronchitis. Presently suffering from cough also. Still sometime chest sounds while breathing out. What to do? also undergone the allergy test, report likely to receive by the end of this month.
I am a married person with a child of about a year old and my wife passed through surgery. Now I do not want that my wife become pregnant one more time at least for 5 to 6 years. Now I want to know is there any safe kind of solution to control pregnancy.
I am 34 years old and am 65kg by weight. I am a teacher. My problem is that I have a slight pain in left side of my chest. Its not pain always its something like feeling weighty on this side. Need advice?
If you want to decrease your risk for heart disease, it may be important for you to reduce the added sugar in your diet.