Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harini Radhakrishnan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harini RadhakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 10th jan. I was confused she was pregnant or not? Her periods came on 29th and ended on 2nd or 3rd. Now she is having cramps after periods what does this indicates?
Hi, I am 30 years old women trying for conceiving from last 2 months I was tested with all my hormones in may 2015, all were normal except AMH that was 1.05 which falls under low normal value. Please suggest what remedy available for this I already taken dhea medicine for 2.5 months.
Hi Everyone. My wife have taken two tests, one on the 3rd day when she missed her period and one five days after (in the morning). Both are negative. She has small constant cramps in lower abdomen and backaches. Today Morning she noticed a drop of spotting spotting with white discharge but not heavy, only one drop. Can She be pregnant despite the negative test results? Do I need to wait for few more days or you want me to consult with DR's? I appreciate any response to this question.
I am pregnant and its my 8th week. Though I feel nausea and tiredness. I develop this urge to have relationship with my partner. Is is safe to have now at this week onwards. What should be done and what should not be done.
I am 25 and pregnant with my first. I went to have an USG on Feb 18th so we could make sure of the dates. They estimated that I was 7 weeks and 3 days by the size of the sac, but there was no fetus or heartbeat present at that time. I have been diagnosed with PCOS from last 5 years and undergoing treatment for it. I have never been pregnant before, so I am very scared and worried. I have had cramping and no bleeding of any kind. My doctor said this happens sometimes, but I am worried they just don't want to upset me. My doc advised to perform USG again after 7 days. Is this normal, has any else had this happen and how did it turn out? Please let me know.
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!