Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Harilal A N

General Physician, Chennai

50 at clinic
Dr. Harilal A N General Physician, Chennai
50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Harilal A N
Dr. Harilal A N is a trusted General Physician in Royapuram, Chennai. He is currently practising at Nichanis Hospital in Royapuram, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Harilal A N on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Nichanis Hospital

No.7/10, Arthoon Road, Royapuram. Landmark: Behind Royapuram Police Station, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Harilal A N

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

He has fever for 8 days. Have checked all test like malaria l, dengue, blood test but report was negative. Everything is okay but still he is feeling unwell and feeling cold whole day. What should he do. When he taking food that time the food tests are not good.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and get an xray chest done and also get your blood checked for CBC and widal
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever since one month and it is not regular. Suggest me what's the problem.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough and cold. And last few days my throat and chest feel pain. And some few days I am not sleeping deeply due to cold and cough. So please advise me good remedy.

Ayurveda, Ambala
You can apply these home remedies for relief: • Take 1/2 piece of ginger, crush it and squze its juice and mix it with one teaspoon of honey and take 1/2 spoon of this mixture 2 times in a day. • Take 4 - 5 tulsi leaves and 1/3 piece of ginger and 1 glass of water mix both of them in water and boil it till half glass of water remain in the container then drink it by add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. • Avoid cold water, ice creams, and pickle. • Take strepsils or sualiin (hamdard pharma) 1 tablet 3 times per day or slowly suck a piece of mulethi. • Drink lukewarm water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 yr female. Recently got married, I put on weight quickly and have pain in my back, legs, shoulders. What should I do?

D ( Diabetology), AFIH, DNB (F.MEDICINE), MBBS
General Physician, Pune
ur BMI is 77 kg, so u may be suffering from PCOD,. iif u have put on weight quikely u should check ur thyroid profile, if thyroid profile is normsal then i will tell what to do next.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir! I have been suffering from heat of body with one degree temperature, from 3 months, but i'm feeling as 102 degrees, nd chills in muscle. I, swathi, 54 yrs, from hyderabad. Hysterectomy done 22 yrs back, removed uterus, 1 overly nd appendix. Gall bladder removed 9 yrs back. Please Let me know the reason.

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
You may have infection in abdomen, have you consulted doctor, have taken tests for qbc, widal and other urine and blood tests.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have diabetic how it was control and what precautions should be taken for maintain normal sugar.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Post Graduate Certficate in Ksharsutra & Ano-Rectal Diseases, MD - Medicine
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Dear lybrate-user, 1) I this word nothing is impossible provided you must understand your problem, its root cause & off course constant - sincere efforts. 2) you have two problems 1) diabetes & 2) obesity (your bmi is 32.85). For both issue you have to monitor biological parameters closely & try to maintain normal values. 3) be active, brisk walk for 40 minutes. 4) avoid sweets, oily, heavy, fermented, tinned, packed, junk food. 5) reduce 25% carbohydrates. 6) increase vegetables (green & fruit), more proteins- dal, cow milk, egg white, fish, fat free chicken. 7) reduce your weight- fat by 20-25 kgs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is bent. Slightly pain in penis (rarely not regular). It bent when erect from the beginning.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Men rarely have a perfectly straight penis. Some bend left, right, up or down. And some point in the direction of left, right, up or down. As long as the bend isn't so severe as to keep you from having sex, or to have sex the way you and your partner want to, it's probably just a normal bend. That said, if it gets in the way of your sex life or if the bend developed after some sort of trauma (like getting kicked or having a ball slam into your genitals during sports or after a sex injury), you might want to speak with a urologist. Some severe bends can be treated with injections or other available treatments. But again, most of the time a slight bend is nothing to worry about or have treated. Some men even find that their "bend" helps them to stimulate their partner in unique ways, so be creative!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father got heart attack a couple of months ago. There were 100% blockage of one artery. He is suffering from diabetes too. After operation he is now well but still weak. So is there any way to overcome weakness and gain some weight coz he is lean now because of all happened. please suggest me some precautions, cures or any advice that can make him live longer. Is there any chance of happening this attack again? He is 49.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Please see healthsolutions dot net dot in We are treating such patients with ayurveda and know it will help him,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir when ever I travel any where headache starts. Sometimes regular. What should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I'm suffering from gastric problem. I'm not able to eat anything and my stomach is very heavy every time. I'm using homeopathy from a month my problem was not solve totally. Is it solvable problem or not.

Homeopath, Kolkata
Mr. Lybrate-user, you may face some improvement of symptoms. So stick to the treatment only with food and lifestyle management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Water come from nose when I bend down. And little pain in right side brain and eye.

MS - Ophthalmology, DNB (Ophthalmology), MBBS
Ophthalmologist, Delhi
May be you are sufferring from sinusitis. In any case you need an eye and ent check up. Good wishes.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from persistent ring worm on thigh and sides rashes. It goes with any antifungal/ antibacterial ointment but comes back in 5-7 days. I have this for last 5-6 months.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine r 82 (dr. Reckeweg) 10 drops in little water twice a day for 4 days and revert. Keep the affected area dry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 22years old, im alrounder in sports and a best hard worker in sports, I masturbate 3 to 4 times per DAY by watching porn, really I can not control myself, im very much worry about my future. Is it effects to my sexual with my partner in future? Or it effects my sports career? Please help me doctor im fear about my future.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
In future its effects on your sexual health and low sperm count and premature ejaculation and erectile disfunction and avoi doing mastribation regularly in 15 days once is good.
137 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have white patches on the tip of my penis and foreskin and difficulty in moving the foreskin . No medicines is taken so far , suggest what to do.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, you mean you can not open your glans as prepuce is not retracted over glans. Tk homoeo medicine: @ merc bin iod 200 -6 pills twice a day. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body including prep use of penise. Tk, apples, carrots, cheese, spinache, almonds, walnuts, pumpkins. Avoid, junk food, nicotine, caffeine, alcohol. Report. Fortnightly. Your feedback matters. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My doctor suggest siphene 100 tablet take continue 5days. I was taken two days continuously. But I missed third day. If I take tablet twice on fourth days or take tablet on sixth day. Which one is good?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am frequently sweating from my forehead. What would be the reason and the how to cure it?

Internal Medicine Specialist, Delhi
Usually such sweating is normal, more in some less in others. However, it could also be due to high b. P. Fever, tension, etc. Have lots of water to drink. If it does not get better, get yourself examined by a physician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have head pain so much my stomach is also paining with my head also whenever I go for toilet so I get yellow pishab so please help me.

General Physician, Mumbai
Can take tablet paracetamol and drink plenty of water and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have an habit of masturbation daily. I want to control it but I do not have to control plsss tell some ideas?

Homeopath, Pune
Avoid seeing porn. Please a simple natural remedy that will sound no harm as you know its ingrediants 250 gram yougurt+ 3 teaspoon hust + two or three bananas. Mix in a bowl and eat before breakfast and in afternoon after 2-3 hrs of noon-meal. Take banana milk shake few times avoid tea, excess meat, alcohal and masturbation. Yoga and excercises meditation. Promise 2 urslf that your to stay away.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/ madam I am 76 years old. I have under gone CABG in 2013. From than I am not able to respire through nose. I am forced to respire from mouth all time. I have consulted allopathy, ayurveda doctors but problem could not be solved. Please suggest me.

General Physician,
Please check your vital sign like Blood pressure, Respiratory rate, Pulse rate and body temperature and record it .It is not due to CABG procedure .Do check it by an ENT specialist in your local area may be some minor polyp present which needs surgical intervention .(THANKS)
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed