Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hari Prasad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hari PrasadYour feedback matters!
I got infected from T.B , Bacteria in year 2004,And due to T.B i started getting Mild Epilepsy attack.Is there any medication which could permanently cure me of both problens,as i am not infected since birth,I assume there should be Some medication to cure both these decease permanently ?
What dite I have to take for making my pencils harder and long time range of sex. I love to sex with women but sperm comes in 1 to 2 min why? What should I do. I have habit of smoking Habit of drinking alcohol Habit of masturbating.
My left side testis is paining from last 10 days and I am also facing erectile problem suggest me what to do now.
Sometimes and masturbation I felt that I'm faint and I also released very soon during masturbation. What should I do. Is this kind of a disease.
I have a piles problem, after getting proper treatment my piles cured however the problem is how to fix in normal position of my anus due to some parts getting out when toileting.
Hi there! I am 23 male. 1 month ago I had operation for appendicitis. And now I got my blood test reports .my ALT (sgpt) is 81 U/L.Except this everything is normal. Is this normal or not. Or any suggestions.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old, addicted to masturbation on daily basis, how can I rescue from it, and there are any effects, y doing masturbation daily. Pls help me sir.
Penis sensitivity can be a delicate balancing act. When a guy tends to lean toward premature ejaculation, it often (though not always) involves a penis sensitivity that is perhaps a little too heightened. But when a dude suffers a diminishment in penis sensitivity, he may find that he has difficulty achieving ejaculation. And perhaps even worse, this may be accompanied by a difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection in the first place. Thus, it's easy to see why loss of penis sensitivity can be a major penis health concern for a man.
It's sensitive for a reason
There's a reason penis sensitivity tends to be heightened. It's not just because the penis needs to respond to external stimuli in order to achieve penetration. It's because the penis is constructed in such a way as to heighten sensitivity.
When a part of a person's body is touched, brushed or stroked, whatever is touching it comes in contact with nerve endings. These nerve endings very quickly send a message to the brain that something has happened. The brain interprets the message and says, "You've been touched. Respond accordingly" and the person flinches, sighs, moves closer, movers farther away, punches the offending party, etc.
Now, the penis may occupy only a small part of the body (no matter how endowed a man may be), but it's chock-full of highly sensitive nerve endings. They respond to the slightest touch - at least, when the sensitivity level has not been diminished.
Loss of penis sensitivity
So what happens to cause a loss of this sensitivity? There can be a number of factors, including:
- A medical condition. There are some medical conditions which can cause numbness in parts of the body, including the penis. For example, men with diabetes or multiple sclerosis can face this problem.
- Peyronie's disease. Men with a severely bent penis may have Peyronie's disease, in which the significant curvature is due to plaque build-up. This decreases access to the nerve endings that influence sensitivity.
- Cycling. Many men who cycle for extended periods of time experience loss of sensation in the penis. This is due to the pressure put on the penis while cycling.
- Rough handling. Probably the most common cause of diminishment of penis sensitivity comes about when a man's penis is handled too roughly (such as when he has partner sex without sufficient lubrication or masturbates with a too-tight "death grip").
- When the nerve endings do not operate at peak level, a man will not get the stimulation he needs to operate efficiently. Sometimes it may mean he cannot achieve erection, due to lack of "feeling" stimulation. But many other times, he can become erect but has a difficult time achieving enough stimulation to lead to ejaculation, which can be enormously frustrating.
- When the issue is due to cycling or rough handling, giving the penis sufficient rest and recovery time can be a big help. It also pays to make sure that sufficient lubrication is used when having sex and to loosen the grip while masturbating. When the cause is related to a medical condition, working with a doctor to improve management of the condition is recommended.
- Sometimes to regain normal ejaculation and penis sensitivity, it helps to daily apply a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It is essential that the crème contains L carnitine and vitamin C. The former is a neuroprotective amino acid which helps mitigate damage to delicate penile nerve endings. The former is a vital component of collagen production, which is an aid in erectile tissue. Efforts to improve penis sensitivity can have big benefits.
Conservative Measures to Decrease Straining and Constipation in Hemorrhoids/Piles
Many patients see improvement or complete reduction of many symptoms with conservative measures which can be tried at home.
Bathing in tubs with warm water alleviates pain and severity of piles. Ice can also relieve the pain of acute thrombosis.
The sitz bath can be tried for symptom relief. Sitz bath is done by sitting in a bowl of warm water to which salt is added. It is usually done for about 20 to 30 minutes twice or thrice a day.
High fiber diet
A high fiber diet includes more than 25 g of fiber per day. Many hemorrhoidal symptoms reduce when dietary changes are made. Addition of fiber supplements to already existing diet is a good plan.
Toilet habit retraining and stool softeners
Patients should sit on the toilet seat only for the time required to evacuate the lower bowels. Persistent straining or prolonged sitting can lead to increased size of hemorrhoids.
Stool softeners can be taken to soften stools if there is hard stools which can cause undue straining while going to toilet.
Adequate water intake
Patients suffering from hemorrhoids should take adequate amounts of water which can ease the passage of stools.