Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Hanspal DongreYour feedback matters!
My mother's age is 43 years she has severe pains in her joints in her hands and legs. What should she do? She can't work or sit down.
Hello there! Mere daddy ko above 25 to 30 years se Knee mai pain ho raha hai. Bhot Dr. kre but koi fark nhi pdha. Aur ab jab bhi knee mai pain hota hai toh oh chal bhi nahi sakhte. So please koi solution bataoh.
Hello Sir/Madam, 10 years back I have a problem of IGA Nephropathy, I take medicines omega 3 etc. From the nephrologist.Please tell.
Hi Sir/Madam I want to know that hcg 5000 iui injection given to my wife on 09th may'16 to release egg, my question is when egg will be released and when had inter course on 10th may'16 early morning at 5 am do she get pregnant and on 12th may doc scanned and advised to take susten 400 my question is that can we know the egg is fertilized through scan and is she pregnant know.
My husband is 56 years old, from few weeks his right knee is paining. He can't climb a step please help me.
I stopped taking non-veg (egg, fish & chicken) 4 years before. Very often I am getting vitamin-d deficiency due to which I am getting joint pains. Is that the reason for this deficiency? Shall I start taking again.
I am having pain in my left foot since last week ,tried lot of home remedies but no help please suggest.
I have knee pain while bending particularly while using indian toilets. I do cardio with weight training last two months back the pain started I came occasionally but now I am facing frequently and if do cardio particularly skipping and running I getting pain but after some rest it is getting normal.
I am 29 years old male, I have severe toe pain daily early morning when I wakeup. I have cracks in my toe and thumb finger of both legs. I feel very difficult to walk immediately after I wake up.
I am suffering from lower back pain in left side with high fever and USG says bilateral multiple renal calculi ,weakness have occurred with 38. 4C.kindly tell what to be done any home remedy. Should I go for kft ,burning and pain while urinating. Taking neeri tablets for renal stone. Please tell.
Sir i have safariing form (As) HLA B-27 my age is 20 what can i do Plz. Sir advice me ,i have pain in right leg (in hip joint ) advice me , presently i am taking homeopathic treatment .
I am 45 years old. I am having neck pain with vomitting and fainting. For this reason having my right hand pain.
I am suffering from heel pain from last 3 month. When I wakeup in morning that time it is more painful than whole day. Kindly suggest.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain in my body I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
My mother is 60 years old, diabetic patient since 12 yrs. From past three months she is suffering with l4-l5, l5-s1 disc prolapse with left sided radiculopathy. Even after giving physiotheraphy and setoid injection the pain has not reduced and she was not even able to sit or walk. Now she is undergoing ayurvedic treatment. After 17 days of treatment, now she is able to sit for 30secs to 1 min. But according to doctors here she would have been walkig by now. Can you please let me know what will be the perfect treatment for her and why none of the medicines/treatment is giving expected results on her.
Pain in lower back, centred around spine, for last 3 months. This pain occurred while jumping with little tilt backwards. Tried physiotherapy (8 sessions) of IFT and deep heat therapy but with no long lasting relief. Little relief but pain started again. Applied Move and did warm water massage for a long stretch but no results. Pain usually increases now days while excessive walking or physical activities. Doctor asked to get MRI Lumber Spine done. In the report everything is mentioned normal except below 2 highlighted points- L4-5 & L5-S1: loss of disc signal, posterior disc bulge indenting bilateral traversing nerve roots. Impression: findings are suggestive of degenerative change. Please advice what could be the concern here.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.