Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hameedullah A
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hameedullah AYour feedback matters!
On my face soo much oil is producing, even after I washed my face. With in 1hour oil is producing, from many years I have this problem. What should I do?
My wife had laparoscopic surgery on 19 January 17. Afterwards my wife effected from ringworm and itching with round shape marks. Please suggests me medicines.
Hi I have folliculitis from past 10 years, which is not responding to any kind of treatment, please help.
I am a 18 year old male and I've been getting a lot of pimples and acnes. 2 months now. It looks bad, more so on the forehead as it filled with them, specially near the hair. There has been no change in my routine. I eat outside food once a day, two to three times in a week. But this has been the case for the last 3 years. I've been drinking a lot of butter milk and coconut milk, etc to cool the body but it has been of little help. Also, one important thing. I have been taking Bresol (by Himalaya) for a stuffy nose and pollen allergy. Lastly, I get a lot of mouth ulcers which my doctor told would continue till the age of about 21-22. (The ulcers don't really give me any trouble) What should I do?
HI, I have many pimples on my face I use many medicines but it still. What I do suggest me a how these pimple reduce naturally.
I have a pigmentation problem and had laser and now under treatment of peels but no improvement please suggest what to do next.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn.