Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hameedullah AYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30 years old. I have a problem for skin infection. I am using flucan and forcan tablets. After 1 month problem again start. Please give another prescription.
Mere finger pe foda type ka hua hai or usko forne pr pani nikl rha hai or kvi kvi bhut khujli deta hai.
How can I remove the dark colour of my lips. I smoke is that the reason? Is it possible to remove the colour.
Lybrate | Dr. P. D. Joshi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hlo Dr. I have some health for drinking alcohol so please suggest me how I recover this situation Dr. I have some hair problem please tell mW something.
I have deep marks on my face due to pimples what should I do to clear all the marks from my face and get a soft skin.
I have hairfall issues. Is not putting oil on hairs is one of the reason for hairfall. Please help m3 out by giving me certain tips regarding my issue at the earliest.
Sir, I finding wrinkles on lower eye lid and on the back of hand. I am having chapathi at night. I am not using diabetes medicines for 2-3 months. All reports r normal. Hba1c also. What could be the reason for wrinkles.
I have vitiligo from three years and this is on my lips neck hands finger and alwo and I take medicine from two years but this is slowly slowly small but lips spot is not less till now.
M was suffering from pimples on the back. Now they are in control but marks are nt going it's been months. Dark spots are still der. Suggest some home remedies for him.
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.