Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hameed UllahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acen on face. First I thought they cause because of teenage but they can't reduce from approx. A year.
Hi, I am 21 years old female have lots of split ends please suggest some remedies I don't wish to cut my hair.
My hair's are falling continusely. I HV tried a lot of products but it's not working. Please tell me what to do.
How to stop hair fall? I had took PRP for 5 month and also had took minoxidil and follihair. But got no satisfactory response..
I am having this problem of pimples a lot since very long. How should i get rid of them with least use of medication because i even consulted a shin specialist and he gave me a few medicated facewas and some medicines but they were of no use. So please suggest me the best you can? And my face gets red very sooner and nothing hot suits me. And it itches a lot in the sun.
Hello doctor. I am male 72 years plus. For last three days I have sores on my bottom lips on left side - little pain - no major visible patch - if continues may form a yellow patch. What should I do? - cause and treatment please.
Hello Doctor I have a problem with my hair at the age of 19 I'm suffering from a hair fall problem please suggest me a solution for controlling the hair fall.
I am a 17 year old boy. My hairs are falling very much and some are white. Please suggest some things to prevent hairfall and white hairs.
Hi I am 27 year old, and my hair going to mostly grey, is there any way to stop or getting it black back? I face same prob with my beard hear also get grey.
How can I reduce my hair fall. Please give me a suggestion. I have more dandruff and suffering much.
I am 19 years old I have dandruff problem and my hair is thin So, what should eat to get thicker hair at home? And reduce dandruff permanently.
I'm 26 years old I have a ring worm in my hand thigh now it is on face too I have applied ring guard for 1 month 15 days but it increasing day by day. I don't know what happened to me please help me what to do sir.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.