Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. H. Yuvraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am male in my early thirties. I have dark circles below my eyes. I had nose infection when I was 16. Some mucus like liquid used to come out of my nose which had bad odour. I took some sinus powder and it stopped. I feel very exhausted at the end of the day and my head pains and there is a pain above my nose just below the eyes as well. When I sleep my one nose blocks.
I am 45 yrs old, have bad breath problem due to throat infection that is very often. I always feel soar throat. Kindly guide me.
I have a pain in my ear since last Monday. I got a medicine but doesn't effect. Please suggests something better.
I am diagnosed for tinnitus and ear meunière disease. It is causing vet Vertigo nausea. Vomiting etc. Please prescribe best medicine for it and oblige.
My friend is a 30 year old male. Having problem in swallowing due to over grown tonsils since a month. Have tried warm water gargling but still no relief. Sometimes swallowing saliva is also painful. I'm avoiding sour and cold edibles.
Although there is no cure for a sore throat caused by a cold virus, there are ways to help you feel more comfortable. Drinking warm liquids, gargling with warm salt water, sucking on ice chips, or taking an over-the-counter medicine may relieve symptoms of pain or fever. When you are sick with a cold, it is also important to get enough rest, eat a healthy diet, and drink plenty of fluids.
Sir I am in depressed from April 2017. Due to taking extra stress and fear from illness. Actually I have a vertigo on 1st March and after searching reasons on vertigo on internet I become so scared and I tested ECG tmt and city scan of mind and endoscopy of small intestine all reports are normal I loss weight of 6 kg due to stress .Now I am so stressed and hate my self in front of mirror and a phobia to see in mirror many times .Please suggest best treatment and how long it take place. I already taken mirtaz7. 5 for 10 days and nexito plus for 10 days already.
I am unable to hear clearly and I have ear pain from past 26 days. I am unable to sleep well in the night. Please give me a suggestion.
I am Asking for mom. She has throat infection since three months. She is taking medicine as doctors prescribe her. But there is no relief.
My daughter aged 8 years is having vertigo from past 4 months and we are giving medicine picon & milbild.
I am sinusitis, I am having back head pain in lower part of head only whenever having cough, is this due to sinus problem? Also pain is only in day not in night. Please give main root of problem.
There is a smell of smoke for my exhaled air from my nose. Its a bad smell. How can I get a fresh exhaled air. Also I want to get rid of the smell from mouth.
I was suffering from chikungunya. Now I am recovering. But I have too much mouth ulcers and sore throat. I've so much pain in mouth. Can I take Levofloxacin 500/ Azithromycin 500 for that? Does it have any severe side effects? Please explain. Thank you.
My mother unable swallow medicines like tablets capsules she was just 43 year and 55kg she said that she felt something is blocking in throat. We consult so many doctor no one says what is the her problem give me a suggests for that. We recently went for regular checkup and test her HB we got result HB result is 5.8/11.5 is this the reason for her problem?
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.