Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.Satish KumarYour feedback matters!
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss
Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins
Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion
Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity
Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System
A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains
Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You In A Good Mood
When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
I have many pimples on my face & marks too.They are so big pimples. Please tell me how am I remove pimple and marks?
I have already given a birth five months ago.My periods started last month on 20 th feb and we meet between 6th march to 17th march we didnt use any precautions and my periods yet not come as my date gone it is 27 of the march so am i pregnant again ?
I am suffering from tan in my face particularly on forehead. It has become very irritating when I exposed to AC. My tanned forehead will become dry and cause itching and irritating, when I exposed to AC in office. Due to this my physical appearance is lost. And I am work in good firm. Where all are looking good. But I am struggling with tanned face particularly in my forehead. To prevent this daily early morning I am applying lemon+Honey in my face till neck. And after shower I am applying bengal+Gram flavour with lemon, honey , curd for 20 min. But still the issues is persisting. My body colour is light brown but my face colour has become dark. Pls help me.
Hai I am shalini. I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I can't eat anything for past 2 days. I tried some home remedies. But there is no good result. What to do? Please help me!
I am 21 year old. This problem is from last one year. It pain while urinating. Severe pain. Plus very thin urine come out. That too exyra pressure is required. I have consulted doctor also but no progress in problem. I will be very gratefull if this can be cured. Hoping a fruitful response from your group.
Hi I'm a male or boy wat should we eat or have in dinner? Wat is the best and the right foods tht we should eat or have in the dinner at night wat should we eat or have in the dinner to keep our body healthy and also our skin, fair, healthy and glowing and ourselves fit also please tel me plz.
Sir, when I do kiss or sex with my wife then some liquid substance discharge my penis. Please help me.
I am 46 years old make I am suffering from joint pain from last 3 years. My all blood reports are normal kindly advice what to do?
My mom suffers from body pain daily when she gets up especially in heel. What she should do to get rid of this problem?
How I can get rid from pyria? Due to this in my teeth bleeding is generated? Please give me solution?
Every morning my mouth is filled by saliva. My pillow becomes wet due to saliva. I consult doctors but they always gave me medicines of stomach bug. This never help me. I also having bad breath. Please suggest me what is main problem. I am suffering from this problem since my childhood.
I have floaters in my left eye since last one week. Will you tell me the medicine/eye drop required to get over this problem.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.