Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gunaseelan .MYour feedback matters!
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist
When I am at home no sweat But in public places. Too much sweet on forehead and body. And akso on scalp I feel uncomfortable all time. What is that.
Meri shadi hui hai. Sab thik hai lekin mai jab sex karne jata hu to mera penis dard deta hai. Penis ki skin kati nahi hai pls kuch bataye.
I am suffering from a bad habit of masturbating. Is it good or bad for my health. What are the effects of it on my body. Should I continue it or not?
I have premature ejaculation. I end up ejaculating within 1 minute of penetration. Also I have been addicted to masturbation from my childhood and I guess I used to masturbate around 4-5 times a week but from past 6 months I stopped doing it. Though I don't have any erectile and stiffness problem but I feel like my penis is comparatively a little bit smaller and thinner to the average size penis specially when not in erectile position. So, please suggest me something so that I can happily enjoy my sex life.
Sir I am 60 years old. I have diabetes but in control. What r the best tablets for body odour. Thank you very much.
I am 68 years old man. Now a days quantity of urin has reduced. It's pressure is less. In the night I have to getup 3 times. Control on urine has reduce. Please advise.
Can masturbation affect the size of breast in early puberty? N ways to quit masturbation please It is find frnd here. (Reema)
Sir, I have sexual problem. My penis is not work well what I do. When I do sex that time my sperm is come out quickly.
I am having cold and fever from previous five days, please consult me some help because I am feeling very weak also.
Doctor due to some circumstances I had masturbated 5 consecutive days this week. Will it effect my body?
I'm looking for anyone who has knowledge of the Indian version of the LCHF diet. I have asked this question before, and a few answered with Upma, Poha, Potatoes, etc being part of this diet. Upma comes from semolina, which is high in carbohydrates! Grains aren't a part of the LCHF diet. I'm looking to have an Indian version, more specifically, a Keralite version of this diet. Thanks!
Sir I feel erectile dysfunction during third time sex with my girlfriend, first two sex before six month is normal but last time I feel erectile dysfunction. My age is 25 I am a student of biology and before some weeks I feel some rigidness and sometime burning sensation in my penis during urination.
Migraine vs. Headache: know the difference
How to differentiate between a migraine and headache?
When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other.
A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
What are the common causes of a migraine?
- Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
- Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.
How to treat a headache?
Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:
How to treat a migraine?
If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:
- Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
- Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen
Some preventive tips:
- Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
- You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack.
Related Tip: 8 Common Migraine Triggers You Must Stay Away From