Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have pain in my chest on a particular one point only when I make movement (not always same type of movement) and I thought it is from gas, also I have taken medicine for gas (only one day) but there is no positive results so please guide me what to do?
Hlo. I am unable to pass free motion. After completion I feel some motion is still left and I am unable to pass it. After lunch again I feel urge to go. Please suggest me tips to avoid going motion multiple times in a day.
Sir my penis size is sufficient but I want morr big and fet size of my penis. So please advice me what can I do. please sir.
Sir, my head is paining at forehead, in the back and around the right eyebrow. What may be the reason for this and what to do to get rid of it. This is the first time I'm suffering from this.
Hi, Doctor I want to have a bigger and a longer penis in short time can you please help out with any name of medicine that you would suggest me, so that I can really have bigger penis or any device.
Now I'm 43 .and am a female. I am suffering from diabetes for past 10 years. I can't able to control my blood sugar level at normal rates. I would have taking medicines and doing regular exercises. Suggest me the relief.
Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I am suffering from dysentery for the past one year. I stooped eating non veg foods. Though I am consuming vegetarian. At least in a week time, I am suffering with that. I have been undergone colonoscopy and ensured there is no problem. Even then my problem exits. Could you please suggest me any permanent solution for my issue.?
My uncle is 50 years old and he has pain and some sujan on his wist. This problem is more when he wakes up in morning. Due to this he is unable to do any work or exert force from his hand. This problem was started when he suffered from chikungunya 1 year ago. He was recovered from chikungunya then but this problem does not end. Please help doc.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.