Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gowri ShankarYour feedback matters!
Mere pait me khana khane ke baad kafi garmi or jalan hoti hai, urin bhi yellow color ka ruk ruk kar aata hai kai baar to boond boond karke aata hai. Ye kaise thk hoga.
I am suffering various joints pain, fever frequently. Than I test vitamins D3- 26.35, eat-22. I want to know it's any major illness or not.
I have lots of pimples and acne black marks on my face and neck part of my body from last 2 years. Only under eye part is free from pimple and acne other than that you can find every were on my face. I tried ayurvedic treatment for 6 months but no use. I has to take 8 ayurvedic tablets every day. It creates acidity problem. Presently am using Himalaya neem face wash. And Himalaya clarina cream. Please suggest me a best treatment . To over come from my pimple problems. Please help me.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder, panic attacks and depression from past 8 years. I have consulted many psychiatrist but everything was in vain. I am taking etilaam ds from past 4 years but the medicine works for only 6 hours. I have giddiness, phobia, gastric problem, blurred vision, sweating of palms, claustrophobia etc. My confidence levels are also very low. Please advice.
Hello Sir, I am getting fever from ten days I am not getting well so what should I do to get well and I am always getting week so wits the problem in me and this is happening sir please help me.
What are the symptoms and precautions and medicines and antibiotics which can be taken in case of dengue and how to prevent it.
I recently recovered from viral fever after that I am suffering from joint pain. Earlier I had so much swelling on my legs but now swelling got down but pain in still there. I am not able to walk properly. I have to take pain killer for avoiding pain for some time. Pls suggest some solution to get rid from this pain permanently.
Mujhe had s jayada sex karne ka man karta h or m roj kriban 5 bar hasthmathon karta hu. Main es s bahut pareshan hu please mujhe kuch batao ?
I had tibial condyle fracture before 2 months which is treated with surgery with 2 plates and screw. Now I can walk properly with walker and even slowly with cane. When can I walk normally without support?
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.
I am 27 female. I have irregular periods usually and they said I hav polycystic ovaries issue. Many doc said prob wl b over once am married. I got married 2 months bak and am preg now. My husband wants me to abort. Need help. Since I hav polycystic ovary issue s it wise t abort my first baby? Am not interested wid abortion. Need suggestions.
Hi Doctor My wife has high IGE serum level 1369. She is pregnant now. She is having lot of dry cough problem Please suggest what should we do.
Hi I'm 21 years old anytime I sex or masturbation my sperm comes < 3 mins sometimes <5 mints Is this a problem? If yes what should I do for getting sperm after 5 mints or at least > 3mints? Because of fast masturbation I can't satisfy my partner.
In summer time I always find some aching and small small dots on my testicles and penis areas. Please help me find a solution.
I have hear problem in my right side from my birth and I checked in test report in one side I lose75% and another is normal what I do?
I had a block in my left ear 6 months back, and experienced severe vertigo. It got cured. Later after 1 month I had severe vertigo. Because of calcium crystals. Displaced in my right ear. I am still having dizziness at sometimes. please tell me, for how long does this persist? Is that dizziness is because of crystals displaced or do I have any brain related problem?
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems