Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gowri ShankarYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 26/6/16 mrng and I took an ipill by afternoon. My last period was 10/6/16. After taking an ipill is there any bleed to due that pill ?
I'm doing masturbation daily is it gud or bad I don't know but I am unable to controlling that habit can you please suggest me.
I frequently feel headaches, I work at a bps night shift and often I miss lunch and dinner, that's why Sometimes I feel weak, but I can't understand the reason of headaches.
I am 42years female and have acidity for years and I use zentac 150mg for relief. Can I use the medicine for years? And also I get pain mostly near to my heart and it proceeds to my back bone. When I take medicine I am relieved from the pain. I am not a diabetic and my blood pressure is under control.
Mere face pe chicken pox ka nishaan h kya ye hatt ni skta through medication? and mera rang sawla hota ja rha hai iska koi permanent ilaaj hai kyuki mene bht medication li pr koi farak ni padha M 21 years old.
I can't sleep at night from past 20 days and having severe headache, tried multiple home remedies but didn't work. Wat to do? Help me plz.
Dear doctor . I am. 30 years old now. Before for many years I had a habit of masturbating by watching porn movies. And now I am married. I had a problem in erection. And pre mature ejaculation. Later it got worsen I had no erection at all . For. Few days I took. Viagra tablets and after few weeks stopped. Met a consultation urologist and got 2 medicine one is tentex royal from himalaya and other is sone. tentex some. Medication ? and Dr. asked me reduce my. Weight. I have done scrotum ultrasound and urine test both are normal ? please advice
How to increase sex timings, and how to carry on after first ejaculation, suggest me any medicine, should I try viagra 25 mg or something else.
I used to masturbate one or time in week. After 2 days of masturbation I suffer pain on tip of my penis.
I am married person. I am suffering with diff. Problem. At starting in sex my pennis erected well. After starting sex I am unable to reach for ending i.e sperm not coming and pennis losing erection and not getting satisfaction. To get full satisfaction I am doing it nearly more than 15 min. But I am not getting end. Instead I am getting fully tired. So that I am stopping doing sex. Kindly give the right suggestions to clear my problem.
Follow principle of ICE.
I mean ice pack application. C stands for compressions and E stands for elevation of painful part.
For pain relief take only paracetamol sos.
Even single tab of pain killer can damage kidneys.
Alcoholic should avoid pain killer.
In case APD,even single tab of pain can cause gastric bleeding.
Better use local ointment for pain relief.
In new pain or unusual pain,better to consult your doctor.
I am 23 year boy and my pennis is small 5 inches my sex life not going well my gf not happy wid me in bed because of my penis size how to make longer penis 8.
My cousin sister is having sinus problem in one nose please suggest her remedial treatment. As we one homeopathic doctor told her according to her problem.
Sir my mother is 45 year old. She is suffering neck and arms pain for 2 year. We go to neurologist and he sugest cervical xray and see the xray he provide pantocid, tryptomer tablet but the pain is not control. Then we go to orthopedic doctors and he gives gunsar pain oil ,calcium tablet and some neck exercise. Now her pain is not control. What disease this? What I do? Help me sir. Because you are god. Help me help me plz.
Hello, I am 19 years male, I am suffering from epilepsy, and facing sever headaches and black outs. Doctor has told me not to drive and play video games. Advice me something instant as I am very fond of play station and gaming boxes.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.