Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Govindaraj A BYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my heal while walking and I had consulted the doctor, he prescribed some medicine but I didn't get relief, would you suggest any precautions or medicine.
Cure and exercises for left foot achilles heel tendonitis. I am flat footed. My problem is present for past 18 months. I have visited physiotherapist for 5 sessions & am following those exercises. Have earlier done hot and cold water fermentation too.
I drive my bike everyday from home to office, due to this my back is paining a lot, please help me what do I do?
Sit I am suffering from back pain for last 1 month and a when I take some pain killer it stop for few minutes but still the problem is same what should I do please suggest.
My father has age of 55 years. Recently he made an accident as a normal head injury and back pain few days back but now two things are normal but blood creatinine level is rising rapidly. There is no prior symptoms of any type of kidney disease but now he suffering for blood creatinine. What can be the possible reason for that. He is under treatment in hospital and admitted since one week.
Good morning Dr. I suffer from Knee pain .Both the knees have pains in folding and difficult to move around freely .Allopathic pain killers I am scare to take Can I have a better treatment in Ayurveda ,when and where I can get I am a female aged 59 years I am overweight but otherwise keeping normal health I am ready to give all details PL suggest treatment I am in Hyderabad.
I am 33 years old. I had leg fracture in 2 months back. Im nail locking surgery I had. My doctor said to my nail scars removing in after 3 months. please say to me why srews removing and how many days I am rest this surgery. How many days am walking without crunches.
I am 22 year old and my left side neck very much pain last 5 year. I tried different medicine and ointment but my neck not rescue from this diseases. So help me.
How to reduce back pain. Facing this problem for 10 years old. I have many treatment but no relief. So I want best remedies.
My maid who is around 45 years complain of body pain especially in her shoulders and legs. She talk both about joint pain and swelling of nerves. Please let me know which specialist to consult in such case.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.