Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GopinathYour feedback matters!
Hi I have back pain and these days I was feeling wormity when I sit the cap and my appetite is not gud I'm also married always I have headache and body pain Dr. what, s that meaning.
I'm a 18 years old guy and I have joined gym few days earlier. Nowadays my ankle gives a crackling sound when I do sit ups. Any suggestions or remedy ? Thank you!
I am 1991 born, I feel knee pain sometimes not frequently. May I know the reasons behind this and please recommend me fruits that I should consume to avoid this in future.
Suffering from piriformis syndrome (sciatica compression at buttock) for the last 2 yrs. Which type of treatment to be chosen among acupuncture, acupressure and sujok. Kindly advise.
Hii sir Im suffering from serious backpain as well as the headache, when I got down from thw bed morning my headache will starts if I take crocin tablet it is giving some relax for a some time otherwise iam very badly struggling whole day.
My wife has problem foot elbow pain and cramp every morning her weight 45kg hight 4.8 feet age 40yer mother of 3 children.
I have very much of back pain, I had stones in my kidneys, how can I get relief from this back pain?
Dear sir, my age is 40, and i am suffering from back pain, last week I did mri scan. Reports came like this' mild diffuse annular disc bulge atl4/l5 level causing indentation on thecal sac with mild narrowing of neural foramina. No nerve root compression' please advise me what problem i'd there in my back and give some medicine.
My wife is having bone fracture continously. We have done bone density test which is normal. So what should i do to make a healthy bone of her .
I am suffering from chest pain back to back. I do not know what to do. Sometimes it gets worse. Give me some advice. What should I do? And what is the medicine for asthma?
I am 57 years old, 85 kg and 5'6. I can't stand on left toe and can stand only for few seconds on left foot. My achilles tendon feels weak. Left foot is by birth, physically thinner but I do not remember any accident or injury. Any solution to strengthen left leg, improve balance on left leg and remove limp.
Hello, I am suffering from back bone pain, I feel instant pain sometime. So what should be done to get relief.
I am 18years old student and I'm suffering from back pain! It's been a week and I'm not sure what to do? Please help me out!
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!