Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GopinathYour feedback matters!
Hello these is abida mujawar I actually ask one question that wht is the best medicine for dark circle under eyes.
I have hair fall problem from 1 year. And I am taking lycopodium clavatum 200 and acidum phosphorium 200 from the last 1 month. Please tell me about dosage? Is it best for me? Please suggest.
Whole milk, milk products, butter all of these are pretty helpful in increasing breast size. Whole milk is not low-fat milk, but rich in fat. Remember breast tissues are made of fat. You get the fat from fatty food for breasts!
Hello I have some kind of white pimples around my cock head what was actually that ? please explain and tell me is that's normal or not.
I am losing my hair quickly. I have tried many shampoos but couldn't find any result. Can you please help me with it?
Sir since 2 years I have pimples on face my face is totally about blackspot please give me solution for blackspot and pimples and whitening of face.
Why do I keep getting acne? I'm 21, I have a problem of masturbation after a gap of 2-3 days. I read a few videos about hormonal fluctuations. But, I really want to get rid of it. I wash my face everyday properly, eat fairly healthy.
I am 58 years old male and generally keep good hygiene. Since last 2-3 years I have itching around the groin area. In winters it subsides and in summers it resurfaces. I use ring guard or itch guard which controls it. But it dosent cure. I want something to cure it permanently.
Hi doctor my son is 5years old boy, he is very black in colour, I want him to make fair. Please give me tips for it.
I hbe gt a oily skin I used many kinds of skin medicine to clean it but it is all of no use. What should I do.
I am 25 years old, due to weight loss or any reason. I have a stretch marks problem on my tummy part back, part hands, shoulders and all. I am not married, so is there any solution?
I have too much of black spots in my face. I have lots of problems because or that. Please help to remove that. I want remove that clearly without any problems on the face.
Subhajit have hives. He faced it during 2 months. Now he wants to full cure of it. What is it's remedy?
I have pimples on my face and on my head and I am suffering from last 4 month with this same problem, on my head every time pimples is there. I show to doctor and he said this pimples coming from body temperature, I eat curd then I got cold but still pimples is there. What should I do?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.