Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. GopikrishnanYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 67 years. For blood pressure around 160/90 taking amlodac. 5 mg. Feels pain in lower portion of leg, more in left. Does amlodac. 5 mg have this side effect? may you suggest alternate blood pressure reducing safe drug in place of it. Regards.
Hello doctor m 26 year old female n m pregnant its my 28th week. Donno y but m having my heart beat so fast from last one month. Got blood test ECG everything. All are fine. But still m having fast heartbeat. N specially after weakup early in the morning my body Isn't supporting me to do anything m feeling sickness laziness fast heart beat. So much hungry. Even some times m this much hungry tht I have to eat some thing around 3 aur 4 am. Its summer time n m I rajasthan feeling more heat than I usually do every year. Sometimes when m standing m feeling like m going to fall down. N m not having any kind of vomiting n nausea:). Plzz tell me is this situation is normal in this stage of pregnancy.
I am habitual to smoking and m feeling pain in chest and my body also become weak so please give the suggestion to stop smoking.
I am 53 years male, I have diabetes, high blood pressure & uric acid and taking allopathic medicines. I also have pain in the e. G fingers and all joints as well as feel weakness. Please suggest me some good ayurvedic medicines or what should I do?
, I wash my mouth 2 time in a day. I have used chlorhexidine mouthwash bp last two month. But a bad smell spend from my mouth every time. It happening for one year. I'm very disappointed. I don't smoke. How can I solve it?
I m 23. Female. Since 2 days m having these pains that come n go on the left side of the body. Pain & tingling in arms. Pain behind the breastbone. Pain just above the navel. All these pains just come and go. And are only experienced on the left side. I m vitamin B12 and D deficient. Taking supplements since 4 months. I read on the net that pains on left side of the body. simply at the upper back are related to heart. Is it true? Anything serious?
I am 27 years old male. I feel burning in chest most of the time sometimes it causes some cough too. It also affects my hunger I feel hungry but when eat can not eat much due to burning. Please tell me what causes this burning and also please suggest any medicine/method to cure it.
Vercosis nerves in legs, blod clot in vercosis nerves, not pumping blood to heart properly.what can i do?
Hello doctor my self gourav Kumar I am 45 year old man I have high blood pressure problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
Respected sir this is Govind my father M G Roddannavar he is heart patient 62 year old. He is suffering from gastric, weakness, and little bit breath problem. Please help me is this symptoms of heart attack. Give me suggestions urgent.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.