Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopikrishnan
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. GopikrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am 35 married male with 76 weight now. My waist 33. No smoking, no drinking. I have sinus tachycardia since years so cardiologist gave me (telmisartan&metoprolol) which taking from 4 years. I had stress test, 2d echo 8 months back which came very normal.(mild mitral valve prolapse only) nowadays since last 2 weeks, I feel ant biting pain below left nipple (2-3 inch below left nipple) andi slap on that point to feel better. Yesterday I had acidic foods in afternoon, and had heavy dinner. I started feeling some pain in middle of chest which was coming often and go, come and go, it was so scary and made me worried if I have some trouble in heart. I went to nearby hosp, who put me on ecg monitor and my heart rate was 110-120. She said heart rate has to reduce and after 1 hour, it stayed between 103-110. I decide to go home, and came back home and took my daily telmisartan & metoprolol pill. Before I go to bed I felt again some pain in mid chest. Pain was not sharp. But it made me worried so decided to get monitored. So got admitted to hospital and she gave me ivy acidity injection. When I admitted at 11: 30, my heart rate was 98 and as at stayed came down and mostly stayed 80-88. Know as I am typing this msg, still on monitor #6: 30 am, heart rate is 73-76. now please guide me, how can I control heart rate? We do not have control how it shd beat? I am thinking if I do not have trouble with heart and because of acidity then why it reached beating 120bpm even when I was trying to calm and stand same almost 2 hours.
I would used to eat the Fast Food too much suddenly it is making a impact on my heart. SO CAN I DECREASE MY cholesterol LEVEL. PLEASE HELP.
I am 43 and having high BP and high sugar. Previously use to have sex 3 to 4 times a day with my partner but now after having this BP and sugar medicine it has dropped down. What is suggestion .also I am 110 kg by weight.
My mother is 64 years old .she has mouth ulcer and swollen lips .she applied candid mouth paint and had becosules syrup .but still she has problem. Moreover she is high BP patient and allergic to dust.
I have very pain in my chest over 6month. When I go to sleep the pain is go to laoud. So could I do.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.