Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gopala KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I had dengue fever last month and also jaundice. The total Bilirubin count is 1.8 I am feeling hungry every now and then. Can you tell me why?
What is the symptoms of cancer and hepatitis b. Please help me. What medicine should be take for that disease.
I'm suffering from continues headache at the morning when I woke up at the morning, and after few hours of exercise it recover itself.
What's the treatment for diabetic neuropathy in the lower limbs. Is there a way to reverse diabetic neuropathy.
I want to increase my stamina during sex how can I solve this issue as I started doing I just finish so my partner is not satisfy with me please help.
I have a question I used to put on make up alot as I was in airlines now stopped doing on frequent basis but whenever I apply I normally itching and swelling in my eyes. Kindly help.
The soles of my feet burn VERY badly. Generally most of the time. I have been having Nervmax SR 1 OD since the last 4 years. No significant improvement. Earlier I was prescribed some ointment tube. Is this really curable? I am not diabetic .am 69 plus and take approx 100 ml whiskey every day. (am an ex serviceman)
I am an adult boy and having very serious problem of masturbation due to which I feel tiredness and hair fall, also I get pimples on the face, please tell me the remedies.
How many times can masturbation is limited in a day? If it is excess will it causes any problems please enlighten us.
My penis has lost the sensation and has became rough due to masturbation. Can it become normal. If yes then how can I make it soft like before?
I had my sex before and I had full stretched pennis And now while having sex I can't get that full stretched pennis to satisfy my partner.
Hello sir I feeling myself sexual feeling is very poor on me and I can't performing my sexual life happily what I should do and my penis size medium how it can increases is their any food or exercises.
I have gastric treble how can I solve myproblem, what food I can eat, can I drink alcohol, please tell me about thisgastric trouble.
I have cold and problem during breathing from over about more than 2 months. I not able to breath properly. Please suggest something for me.
My mother suffering from piles fissure for about 2 years. please suggest ayurvedic medicine for total cure and remove.
How can be solve out my digestive system I am facing big problem due to that not getting my body growth. Constipation problem.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.