Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GomathiYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor, I have slight white thick discharge this morning and burning sensation after sex last night and even slight itching in vaginal area. please tell me, how to overcome this problem.
Hello doctor, my wife is getting white discharge during mensuration. She is telling that it is thick white in colour. Can you explain the causes and diagnosis.
My daughter age of 22 facing the problem of bedwetting while sleeping at night from childhood. I consulted with doctor few years back. He said it will stop with passage of time. But she still wet the bed. We are going to plan her marriage. Which medicine should I give to her to stop bed wetting.
Hi doc, my wife is having endometriosis (cysts) which results very chronic pain at time of periods. We were married in dec-2006, due to this decease we do not have any child also. In 2008 she had gone laproscopy but now the cysts are again formed. Is there any permanent solution of this decease. I have searched on net that some ayurvedic treatment can cure this permanently. Please help me.
My period is missing about 2 month. But the report is negative. But my all sign & symptoms are like to be a pregnant type. My pressure is normal. & m a healthy lady. 22yrs old. Weight 81 kg. & I am 5'5" height. I have never miss period. Please give me some suggestion. Plz.
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
Hi Dr. I am pregnant on 22 .my thyroid is 9.10.progesterone is 19.5 .dr gave me thyroid thyronorm 100 mg phele 50 mg thi. N gestofit 300. N one injection weekly. There is chances of miscarriage become 4 month back I already have miscarriage through projestone is 3 only daat time. I feel hips n back thies cramps .lil heaviness is this normal aur sign of mmiscarege .my feet also burn .ya duphaston n gestofit ki vajah se ye sab feel ho raha hai please help me.
My menstrual cycle date is 15. I took I pill, bt still periods hv not come. So is der any chances for pregnancy?
How many times can we take I pills in a year. Last time I have taken in april. Is is safe to take it now.
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
I have doing sex a week ago. And I have doubt that my gfrnd get pregnant, so tell me what can we do, if there is any pill or tablet for that. Pls tell me m in problem.
I have a problem with my vagina .during intercourse I feel burning on vagina. Please help me out .prescribe me any medicine or any syrup or any cream.
My wife 1 year back had double puncture laparoscopic surgery after we had 1 child. But now we want one more child, Can it be possible.
I have lumbar disc bulge n usually gets stomach ache during periods. I'm feeling more back ache during this time. Does the pain aggravates during the menstrual periods? If so what should I do to overcome the pain. Also we were planning for kids, but since I got lumber disc bulge, doctor suggested not to go for pregnancy at least for 3 months. How should I get rid of the back problem. Please suggest me.
My daughter is38 years old and doctor also. She is unmarried and working as MO incharges of hospital. The employees under her used to come twice a week before her. She goes daily so they does not co-operate her. Due to stress she is not having periods in time.
Hi I am 27 I got married 3 years back my problem is we don't have children I am working 12 hours job full sitting job my wife also working 9 to 5 shift we r together in n8 time only one time ofter my marriage my pennies giving smell any problem in our health what should we do?
I am 25 years old female n I have problem of periods Bcoz I am getting lots of blooding during periods so what can I do now I used to drink eve care Himalaya medicine last 2 years but when I am drinking my blooding is normal if I am not drinking then not normal so tel me.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.