Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GomathiYour feedback matters!
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
I am 24 years old female and m married from past 2 years want to get pregnant but my follicles r not growing they grow only till 10 mm so can suggest what is the process for the growth of it? Any medication or something to treat it? please hlp.
Hi, I wanted to know that from the past 3 years I have copper t multiload inserted I don't exactly remember the expiry weather it was for 3 years or 5 years will it cause any side effects of not removed.
Me and my girlfriend had sex one and a half month ago. Now we do not wanna have baby what measures should I take to stop her from getting pregnant. Should I go for copper- T? Will it work?
She had pain in her RIGHT breast from many good days. It pains when touched either very slowly. The right breast looks full and heavy and warmth too. She had not gone through any injury. And her periods is not near too. She visited a Gyno, and the doctor told its because of muscle pull, and advice to take painkiller. As thr is an side effect from painkillers, she insisted not to take them. And thus thought to wait till it soothe naturally. But many days passed, the pain is still there. She still feel pain in soft touched. Please Help!
2) boost calcium and vitamin d. That means three to four 8-ounce servings of low-fat dairy every day. If you are lactose-intolerant, try hard cheese, yogurt, canned salmon, broccoli, and legumes and fortified products like orange juice. Take 1, 000 to 1, 500 milligrams of calcium daily if you are not getting adequate calcium in your diet.
3) eat more fruits, veggies, whole grains, and legumes. These will give you plenty of disease-fighting antioxidants, more fiber, and less sodium.
Get enough fiber. Legumes, whole-wheat pasta, whole grain cereals, and breads, oatmeal, brown rice, popcorn, and fresh fruits and vegetables all are high in fiber.
4) eat the right proteins. Get a balance of lean protein (like skinless chicken), fatty fish like salmon (with omega-3 fats), and vegetable protein.
5) enjoy a vegetarian meal a few times a week. A plant-based diet can be low-calorie and dense in vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting antioxidants.
6) cut salt intake. Too much salt is linked to high blood pressure.
7) choose fats wisely. And keep them to a minimum. Avoid trans and saturated fats, like those found in butter, some processed foods, grain-based desserts and dairy desserts, stick margarine, fried foods, snack foods, cheese, pizza, processed meats, donuts, some fast foods and frozen foods, for example" good fats" include many vegetable oils like extra virgin olive oil and canola oil, nuts and seeds, avocado and fish, such as salmon and tuna.
8) curb the sweets. Limit sugary beverages, grain-based desserts, sugars, sweetened dairy products, and other sweets; they can be loaded with calories and have little nutrition.
I am 2 weeks pregnant but I couldn't feel any change in myself except over sleepy n feeling like I wll feel down. Is of normal. I dnt feel any craving towards food.
It has been over six months since I got married but still the act of sex doesn't feel complete and I lack stamina for continuing it long. Please suggest suitable foreplay techniques for a successful and complete experience. We are planning for a baby and in need of advice in this regard. Kindly help.
Hey doc I had my last intercourse 27 June 2016 and today I test my urine test it is positive I am pregnant please prescribe me any medicine to abortion which is safe for me m 20 years old.
Why nipple discharge happens. Having Normal period. Negative UPT. Doctor prescribed cabergoline. Please tell me all about these. CAN SHE BE NORMAL AGAIN OR IS IT OF HIGHLY BAD SITUATION?
Hello doctor . We are newly married couples. I want to know about pregnancy . If after contact how many days the symptoms of pregnancy will be shown. And wot all are the symptoms . Pls reply for ma questions .
Uterus is anteverted. Normal in size. Myometrial echogenicity appears uniform. No obvious focal lesion seen. Both ovaries are bulky and show multiple small peripherally located follicles with echogenicity hyperemic central stroma. 15mm dominant follicle seen in the right ovary.
I am getting itching near my vagina and boils inside the intercourse area? Please tell me a solution for it.
Had sex with my partner just 2 days before without protection but we were sure that he didn't cum inside my vagina. And now I am feeling very irritation in vagina side. At night I go for pee lots of times. And while having pee. Blood also come in mix with pee What should I do now? Did I lose my virginity or Chances of pregnancy (but sperm didn't get pass then how it could pe possible) Plzzz help in sir/mam. I don't want any type of problem in this age :(
2. Leucorrhoea/ White Discharge.
3. Menstrual period problems.
5.Lack of sexual desire.
visit us :- www.Malhotraayurveda.Com/09416497909