Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GomathiYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
She was 21 year old and her breasts producing milk without pregnancy so what is the main problem and she take some medicine like pain killer so give me health tip.
My friend harini had sex before 1 month (date: april 19). Her periods date 12th of every month. But this month she did not got her periods now 8 days went extra. Now she has doubt that she got pregnant so only her periods did not came and she is sure of pregnant because every month she will get her periods on date or one day extra. So please suggest any medicine for periods she should not get pregnant she should get her periods. And if she puts that medicine what will happen? I mean she will get her periods? Please help.
Hi, I am 27 years old and married since last 3 years. Me and wife are trying to plan since long but no success. We got the check ups done and got to know that my wife is suffering with PCOD and also has blockage in one of the ovaries. Please suggest how to move forward. We eagerly wait for a child now.
I am 36 years old female & 6 months pregnant now. I get burning sensation if I eat anything after 6 pm. Also I am not even able to drink water in night, immediately I vomit.
My wife age 29 is trying to conceive since two years. After going thru all follicle test,tube test ,cystic study,sperm count is well motality is 90 %. Doctors came to conclusion that amh count is low 1.7 and only 3 eggs are left please guide whether to go for iui and ivf.
My wife complained about the pain in her breasts since last week the pain is not very severe but it is enough to cause a discomfort. I want to ask is this is normal or anything serious. Kindly guide me what should I do.
Hii Doctor, I want to know about 2 days ago I had sex with my partner as well as anal sex also. Now she is suffering from weakness, body pain and fever. Is it a symptom of getting pregnant. If yes the how to prevent it.
Dear sexlogist. Main ek ladki hun. Main do baar sex ki he. Mera ek problem huaa he. Penis sucking ke time urine mouth ke andar chala gaya hai. Main raat ko nind ke time urine pite chala gaya. Baat mein pata chala .jab urine ke cent huaa. Tab pata chala. Mouth mein salty taste huaa. .ab main kya karun bolo . Yeh urgent hai. 3 ghanta huaa hai.
'No' appears to be a very simple and straightforward word. However, it can be shockingly hard to say. People most of the time agree to things that they really do not want. Since they would preferably feel overburdened and low rather than disappoint somebody, saying "no" feels easier to maintain connections with people.
The repercussions of this absence of disagreement is critical. By overcommitting ourselves, we are actually consuming the majority of our positive energy and using it somewhere where you might not want to. This takes away from our common character and quality. It leaves us tired and we meet each day like it is simply one more battle. We also give up our own requirements for space, stillness, relaxation and imagination and are bound to our state.
To stay away from this, we must know about our own necessities and priorities for both mental and physical well-being and joy. For this, one may have to know when saying "yes" will fulfill your requirement for rest, relaxation or self-awareness. When one does this, their unfounded dread of not being socially acceptable from saying "no" will go away gradually.
Here are three reasons why saying "no" can prove to be beneficial:
- You will have additional time: The extra time made by saying "no" will, at any rate, prevent that forced clock from ticking. It will make you feel like you are in control. This can truly lighten up your mood and lift your anxiety and bolster your health. Rather than saying yes to going out for lunch or a party that you feel obligated to go to, but might not want to, simply try to say no. You will automatically feel happier when you are sitting at home, relaxing rather than forcefully socialising.
- You will be less remorseful: At first, you may be reluctant to state "no" because of a paranoid fear of passing up a major opportunity or the fear of missing out. As a general rule, nonetheless, in case that you need to state "no," odds are you have much better explanations for you not being there. If you do go for it, you might regret it afterwards thinking that you could have done something better with your time rather than having completely wasted it.
- Your associates will respect you for it: No one wants that they should be taken for granted. However, in case that you continue saying "yes" to each demand or opportunity, that is precisely how individuals will come to see you. The more you say "yes," the more individuals will generally expect things of you. This could prompt to a drop in your status and position and loss of control over others.
I am 27 years old male. I married about 5 years but I have no child. I visit local doctor but I get no solution and we also can not share to anyone, so please help me.
After having sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her periods not come till Delay of 7 days is it a sign of pregnancy does she is pregnant.
We had unprotected sex for a couple of times but he pulled out before cumming. My period is due on 9th april and I have started experiencing unbearable cramps, frequent urge to pee and pain in breast. I Am worried if these are signs of pregnancy. Pls suggest.
I have bilateral polycystic ovaries I took medication such as folinal, medical etc for to month but I haven't conceive yet please suggest me some medication.
Im a 22 old girl. I hv a heavy breast. Im looking ugly. How can I get 28 size breast as soon as possible.
Recurrent pregnancy loss refers to the situation when three consecutive pregnancy loss takes place. A pregnancy loss is a clinically defined pregnancy which ends before twenty weeks.
Causes of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Major cases of pregnancy loss occur due to genetic abnormalities and chromosomal abnormalities. The abnormality may occur from the sperm, egg or the early developed embryo.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss may occur in a woman due to ascending maternal age. This happens because of poor quality of the egg, which further leads to chromosomal abnormalities. In some cases, the pregnant mother or the father can have some gene irregularities. In such cases, the would-be-born infant is affected, and this causes pregnancy loss or miscarriage.
- Uterus abnormalities also lead to recurrent pregnancy loss. This may happen because of poor supply of blood to the uterus. Abnormalities in the uterus are in-born in some women and in others these may develop over time.
- Women having a poor immune system are likely to suffer pregnancy loss. Abnormalities in hormone secretion like thyroid or diabetes may also cause pregnancy loss in women.
- If a woman suffers from abnormalities in blood clotting, the chances of miscarriage are enhanced.
Testing for recurrent pregnancy loss
Several tests and examinations should be carried out for detection of pregnancy loss.
- Karyotype analysis of the woman and her male partner has to be conducted. Karyotype refers to the genetic or chromosomal constituents of an individual and this test is carried out to detect abnormalities in genes and chromosomes of the parents, which cause miscarriage when passed on to the developing infant.
- Another test includes the evaluation of the uterus and the uterine cavity. This is done by ultrasound, saline ultrasound, MRI, hysterosalpingogram X –ray or by hysteroscopy. These tests help to get information on the uterus shape, about fibroid presence, detect abnormalities within the uterus and observe the opening and closing of the tubes. Tests to detect the functioning of hormones are also carried out.
The treatment for women with recurrent pregnancy loss depends upon the underlying causes of the pregnancy loss.
- In case of patients with karyotypic abnormalities, genetic counselling is recommended, where a specialist is consulted to know about chromosomal abnormalities.
- Prenatal genetic studies are carried out by some couples to know about the offspring’s genetic make-up. This is done with chorionic villus sampling or with amniocentesis. A process known as in vitro fertilization can be carried out.
- In case of uterine abnormalities, a surgery may be performed and medications for reducing blood clot are used if antiphospolipid syndrome is detected.
Recurrent pregnancy loss may happen due to various reasons and proper tests, and treatment procedures should be carried out for curing pregnancy loss. This phenomenon affects a woman and her partner deeply.