Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My Mother is 65years old and is suffering from Rh arthritis. What should be the proper medication she should take? She is having swelling and pain in joints.
What is the effective treatment for torn muscles for I am a body builder my daily routine consists of heavy lifting my muscles overstretched due to which I have scratch marks in my arm pits- please suggest effective treatment.
I am a female aged 19. I am having a sever shoulder neck and back pain. I have consulted many doctors taken many medicines and applied many ointments but didn't got any relief. My exams are up on my head, can't concentrate on my studies. Please need your help. Thanking you.
Mere ghutne ke side me kafi dard hota hai jab mai use fold karke baith Kar hota uske Baad jab mai khada hota to 10 sec ke liye kafi pain hota hai pls suggest me.
Hello Dr. I have knee pain from last night, when I am walking the knee pain start. Will you please conclude what happen? Without any injury how it pains. Will you pls give me medicine or any work out.
I am 40 yrs and suffering from sciatica ans lower back pain severely as I am unable to walk till my washroom too. I feel numbness too in hands n legs.Please help.
I wants to tell you about my leg and arms pain problem in my body. This problem is increasing day by day and I am suffering very much from this problem please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Dear Docter, I have a pain in my right ankle in the morning when I get down from Bed then i feel pain in my Right ankle after some time when I started walking it goes away.Please prescribe medicine for me. I am a Diabetic patient. Thanking you.
Severe pain from tigh to knee back side .unable to long stand I think its sciatica .plz prescribe any remedy to my mother as she weights 100 kgs of 45 years old.
I am male of 56years past 6month I am suffering from back its diverting to one leg right leg. In my MRI shows there is bulge in L4 L5.
Hi, i have a question that my both hand vibrating very badly. When I picked something in my hand then my hand not stable even if it is light in weight. Please help me in proper direction.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.
Over 80% of the population will suffer from lower back pain during their lives. Most cases of lower back pain can be linked to a general cause - such as muscle strain, injury, or overuse - or can be attributed to a specific condition of the spine, most commonly:
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
A number of less common conditions can cause low back pain as well, such as sacroiliac joint dysfunction, spinal tumors, fibromyalgia, and piriformis syndrome.