Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gokula RajaramYour feedback matters!
I want sex with my gf but don't know about the time when I should do . Her date start from 23 june and having 30-32 days cycle. We don't want to use condom so please tell me when I should do so that she can not become pregnant. Which time period is safe for us.
I am 23 years old. And I am pregnant and 8 months completed. Suffering from edema. What precautions I have to take in this state.
My age is 41. I got a cut near anus by nail six month before. It is not healing up. I am using soframycin.
Hello I m 27 and my husband is 34 years old we got married from last one year, I want to get pregnant, when and what time is suitable and what to do after sex.
I have unprotected sex for last month and I suffer from all pregnancy symptoms my period were also late. But period occur with heavy bleeding 4 days late. And 2nd day of period there is no bleeding. What is the reason?
Common Cause of Infertility in Males
Problems with male fertility can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments,we at India IVF Clinic have best treatment of male infertility. Some of these include:
• Ejaculation issues
• Antibodies that attack sperm
• Undescended testicles
• Hormone imbalances
• Sperm duct defects
• Chromosome defects
• Problems with sexual intercourse
• Certain medications
• Prior surgeries
I took the Emergency pill approximately 2 months back. Prior to this, I had taken it twice before due to various reasons in a span of 1 year. My period was about two weeks delayed. I had an extremely light period, which is unusual. After this, I have not gotten my period so far. Is it due to the excess of hormones due to repeatedly taking the pill that this has happened? Is there any way to fix the problem?
After the periods we intercourse daily last month but my wife not get pregnant why? We are try for baby.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And her 1 month of the 3 month treatment has been Completed. So how do she know that she is getting better. She had period of 5 days last month. please tell me the all symptoms of getting better.
I got my periods on 9th november. We had sex on 21st november. I got some bleeding on 7th december which stopped in 2 days. I checked using home pregnancy kit today but it shows negative. Am I Pregnant or not?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.
I am a 24 yr old girl who is type 1 diabetic for the past ten years.In future during pregnancy will I have any critical complications even though my sugars are well controlled.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.